Job Hunting........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jane I "attempt" to choose what applies to whatever setting it will be, although that doesn't necessarily work either because as you stated there are many that both answers are just as correct or the ones you can't win by either answer you chose. I take them fast.......although sometimes I don't realize I've skipped one until I try to continue to another page because there are so darn many of them. If I took them slower I'd over think them too. Answers are supposed to be quick off the top of your head for most. But if mine so far have been timed I've not been told. If they are timed, on some of them I'm in trouble. lol (I choose to laugh or I'd rip my hair out)

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if every single application process didn't have it's own questionnaire which are somewhat similar to each other.

Evidently it is supposed to screen out bad employees or those that might get mad enough to come back after being fired and shoot the place up or whatever. But unless someone's IQ is hovering extremely low or they're so mentally ill they shouldn't even be applying.........it's not going to work because that potential employee is going to answer what the employer wants to hear.

I had to agree or disagree to this statement yesterday. "I am able to read all of the statements on this test." I had to look at it twice because I wasn't so sure my subconscious hadn't placed it there as a joke. LOL It was placed like 2/3's of the way in on the test.

InsaneCdn

Is that a Canadian term? ESL = English as a Second Language.
Here, employers cannot discriminate against immigrants. But many employers don't want to deal with the language and culture issues... so they put in questions that trip up people who do not have English as their primary language.