Job Quest

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok. Today, I go out on my 37th job interview. Yep...37 just since August. Vegas is such a tough town to get a job if you're over...ummm...22. And, not blonde with fake tattas.

If I hear the 'you're over qualified' speech again I'll scream.:why:

In addition, nearly application is done online. I HATE not having the face-to-face interaction. You're just an email.

I think I have a job, but have to pass the drug test.:ohmygod: Being a holiday weekend, I can't go in until tomorrow. Which, by the way, will also be interview # 38.

Sigh.

I don't need to work, but found out REAL quick that staying at home and working with husband 24/7 is not all it's cracked up to be. He's hidden all the knives from me at this point.:sword: He's completely scattered brained...I'm a neat freak. It's not working well as we try to do our business together.

Wish me well.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good luck Abbey!!!! 37, wow. I will have to pass this on to difficult child who thinks SHE'S had too many interviews.

I hope this one is a YES. (I don't like the online apps either - so impersonal!)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
OMG< Abbey. By this time I'd be calling my hair dresser and a plastic surgeon.....or a moving company.

Good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
AND I QUOTE::

I think I have a job, but have to pass the drug test.:ohmygod: Being a holiday weekend, I can't go in until tomorrow

DID I READ THAT WRONG??????:wildone:

Or did you partaaaaaaake of a felonious indulgence :bloodshot:with puff the tragic dragon?

SO you have to wait huh? :dead: I see.

(MWAH HA HA) ~ yup - it's ALL in how you read it without punctuation.

Abbey

Spork Queen
No...there was no partaking. I'm too much of a chicken.

Had the interview today, which went quite well. I didn't get the 'you're over qualified' talk, but they wanted someone of a 'senior' position. It took me a minute to figure out what they were REALLY saying. What the heck???? I'm getting hired because I'm older??? They claim the oldest person there is 20. They'd like a nice 'mix' of ages. Geez...what have I got myself into.:why: This is a major bank, mind you.

Abbey