JoG...elephant purse

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's a hit! I've had so many compliments on it. It looks a tad weird wearing it over a parka but that's ok. :)

Thanks again!

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Deb, maybe you could post a picture of it? Haha - glad you're enjoying it. I thought it was beautiful also, just not easy child's style (she's a very collegiate/preppy dresser). Really, I think it had more to do with the fact that she just doesn't like her aunt very much. Oh well, at least it's getting it's props with you!

I must of missed something. What is it?

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's very Thailandish (if that is a word). JoG offered it as a trade...well, she wouldn't take H but I got the purse.:tongue: My office is all decorated in Thai so I jumped at the offer. I was going to add it to my wall but decided it was too cool and wanted to wear it. And no, nothing is ironed on the photos below. I'm challenged in that area and would ruin them.

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Abbey888/

I'll take my cam to work today and have someone take a pix of it.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Deb, I just have to tell you that I LOVE the pics of your gardens!! I have a large front flower garden that keeps changing every year as this one stupid perennial that I received from my sister has choked out all my little pretty floral perennials and I have tried to get rid of it. I think this year I am going to just pull everything out and start from scratch. A lot of work, but I want my pretty gardens back. And also this year, I have to do something with the area directly in front of our new porch. I will need plants that don't get too tall, but that flower all summer. I can't wait to start scanning the catalogs and going through all my herbal and wild flower books, planning and making my list. Or...maybe you could just come over and tell me what to do?

Abbey

Spork Queen
JoG...I'd love to take credit for the gardens but actually all I did was weed and water them. My father in law, who is two doors down, is a gardening nut. You should see his yard. He has WAAAAYYY too much time on his hands. For the last 7 years he has won some city-wide garden award hands down. I had very strict instructions on how to water, how and what to weed, etc. This is to a person that can't make an indoor plant live.

I know he does what is called layering. He could tell you the growth height of any flower and make it look like a waterfall of colors. So I've got tall ones in the back, then getting smaller down the slope, although there is no slope, it just appears so.

But right now, it's covered by 6 feet of snow so the effect is diminished.:surprise:

Abbey