John - Kate - 8 = Sad

DDD

That's it, Janet. "You put one foot in front of the other because you have the kids". in my humble opinion, it means that you put the welfare of the kids first and then, if you can, work through your issues. I have been raising kids for way too long and I have never ever had a kids ask me about the romantic part of parenting. The questions are "when does Daddy come come? When do we eat? May I go play? Do I have to go to the doctors? " NOT
do you and Daddy have romantic feelings. It's NOT an issue. Showing mutual respect at home IS the issue. DDD

klmno

I haven't gotten caught up in this because I never even heard of the show until 2 weeks ago. (Yes, I am socially deprived. LOL!) But here's what I don't understand- if this lifestyle is straining them, how in the heck do they think they are going to be able to function as 2 separated, single parents? Is costs more, it won't save them time, and I bet it ends up a lot more stressful for them than anything they are dealing with now. Let them take turns taking a 2 week vacation alone while the other parent is staying home taking care of the kids by him/herself and see what happens. They should try that before splitting up for good.