Joined a shopping network!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by hearts and roses, Dec 18, 2007.

1. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I have been searching for this shower wrap for easy child for a few weeks now. It's like velour, very soft on the outside and real soft and thirsty on the inside. She shares a dorm room and this is perfect for when she gets out of the tiny shower in her room. She requested Pink. All I could find in the stores were white and they were all either a thin or dry and rough terry clothe. Ew.

Anyway, I finally found one on QVC of all places and it was very reasonably priced and it's exactly what I have been looking for - nice and plush and soft! Not only did they have it in PINK, but they had it in BLUE, so I got difficult child one also. But I had to become a member in order to not only get the price, but also a discounted shipping fee. And membership is FREE.

I feel like I got a deal. Yeah.

2. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Jo -

QVC is one of the largest networks after ABC, NBC and CBS. You can count on their products and they have a wonderful return policy.

I shop frequently from both QVC and ShopNBC because I trust their products and their customer service. They really can't be beat.

ETA: If you're shopping jewelry, I would go for ShopNBC over QVC. ShopNBC has really nice, high end, good quality jewelry.

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Wow, Heather, thanks for your input and suggestions. I had fun surfing their site after my purchase. It looks good.

ILMS, I used to belong to a pantyhose club a million years ago when I had to dress in power suits and work in the city. Thank GOD those days are behind me. Now I work close to home and can wear jeans most days if I want!

4. ck1

ck1 New Member

Anything I've bought at QVC was great and if I remember right, they make returns easy too. My mom LOVES QVC too, she buys a ton of stuff from there. Thanks for bringing this up...I think I'm going to look at their site right now because I haven't been there in awhile!