Judgement day.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Literally. Big sigh as I resign myself to this and finding out yesterday that the 3rd appointed public defender won't be there. They're going to try and see if they can find someone to attend today. TRY AND SEE??? Whatever. Guess they want a blithering idiot to represent herself.

Went to a 'going away' BBQ with some friends last night (not in the best of moods after hearing this bit of news) and they said God must have a reason for making this so difficult. I will be anxious to find out that reason.:tongue: It better be darn good.

Off to shower and catch the bus. Wish me luck!

For some reason I feel like doing the happy dance.:happyguy::its_all_good:
Abbey

Last edited:

nvts

Fingers crossed as well as every other appendage! Rattling beads and everything else -

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
No phone call yet - THIS IS GOOD NEWS....RIGHT? RIGHT?? I'm riding that avatar donkey to WI if she's hoose-gowed.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Good grief! :919Mad:

I'm holding a good thought, Abbey. We're with you in spirit.

Hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Prayers and of course we'll be standing there right with you..................you know cuz we're invisible friends. lol ((((hugs))))

DDD

You've got a big team of supporters. Here's hoping you have a brilliant easy child PD. Fingers crossed. DDD

TerryJ2

I'm sending good luck ... a bit late.
Sheesh, I wondered what the holdup was but now I see. Sheesh.

Please let us know how it went!

M

ML

Holding a positive thought and sending our prayers for an unexpected piece of luck.