***Judi***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We just realized that our son has moved and we don't have a clue where! His phone has been disconnected for awhile now. We saw him for 15 minutes in June and it was very cordial with him hugging me and telling me he loved me.

husband and I are heartbroken! Christmas is just soo hard!

Judi, my heart aches for you. I remember when I didn't know where Rob was. I've repressed those times now because they are too painful to look back on. In those days I needed to know that he was okay even if he didn't want to talk to us. I hope you get that reassurance soon.

Hugs,
Suz

goldenguru

When we lost touch with our daughter for a time I really had to adopt the "no news is good news" mantra. And your right Judy - Christmas is so hard. Hang in there.

judi

Thanks everyone! Its just so hard. We have only seen him the one time in over a year. However, at least we knew where he lived. husband and I went over last night to drop by a XMas card and invite for XMas which we are celebrating this Sat because husband and I are going out of town next week. The mailbox was full of stuff addressed to him and his girlfriend but there was nothing in the apartment - emptied out.

He hasn't seen his son in over a year either, though seems to pay sporadic child support. We have his son every other weekend and are so blessed in that respect. It just really threw me for a loop last night.

Thanks again...I just hate the questions at the XMas gathering.