Juicer??

ck1

Does anyone have a juicer they love? A friend of mine wants to buy one and asked me to check Consumer Reports, but I couldn't find any reviews.

She wants to use it mostly for making vegetable juices, like carrot, I think. Any input would be appreciated...thanks!

tinamarie1

ck, I wanted one and bought it at a yard sale last year. I am so glad I only spent $5.00 on it, because its not all I thought it would be. What got me wanting one is there is a health food store here that has fresh apple juice thats like $4.00 a cup. But it is sooo worth it. I guess ding a ling me didn't realize that it takes like 5 pounds of apples to equal a good size glass of juice. I'm not into the veggie juices though.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
The BEST lemonade is 4 medium/large apples and one whole lemon....tum yum yum, over ice!!! No sugar needed. It's perfect.

My favorite juiced drink is carrots and apples.

ck1

Thanks for the replies! I guess juicers aren't too popular here? I'll suggest she look for Jack LaLane one, since you've had good luck with it, Jo (what a coincidence, my friends name is Jo too). Thanks!