Juicer??

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ck1, Oct 3, 2007.

1. ck1

ck1 New Member

Does anyone have a juicer they love? A friend of mine wants to buy one and asked me to check Consumer Reports, but I couldn't find any reviews.

She wants to use it mostly for making vegetable juices, like carrot, I think. Any input would be appreciated...thanks!

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I LOVE my Jack LaLane juicer.

3. tinamarie1

tinamarie1 Member

ck, I wanted one and bought it at a yard sale last year. I am so glad I only spent $5.00 on it, because its not all I thought it would be. What got me wanting one is there is a health food store here that has fresh apple juice thats like $4.00 a cup. But it is sooo worth it. I guess ding a ling me didn't realize that it takes like 5 pounds of apples to equal a good size glass of juice. I'm not into the veggie juices though.

4. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

The BEST lemonade is 4 medium/large apples and one whole lemon....tum yum yum, over ice!!! No sugar needed. It's perfect.

My favorite juiced drink is carrots and apples.

5. ck1

ck1 New Member

Thanks for the replies! I guess juicers aren't too popular here? I'll suggest she look for Jack LaLane one, since you've had good luck with it, Jo (what a coincidence, my friends name is Jo too). Thanks!