Julius Update

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
The test went well on Friday. Amnio-however you spell it-scentesis? :nurse:Ultrasound done first, for safe needle placement. S told me, Julius stuck out his tongue!! :meh: And tried to **** his thumb but couldn't figure that out. And had the hiccups. When the doctor stuck the needle in, S said Julius turned to look at it!

S said the test wasn't as bad as she had feared it would be. Now we wait 4-6 weeks for results. I had thought only 2 weeks, but will be longer.

:warrior::angel2: :warrior:
So now we wait.

Peace​

Star*

call 911........call 911
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY LITTLE GRAND NEPHEW -

HE LOOKED at the needle? He's a genius! He gave raspberries to someone pushing on his "man cave?" - He's a genius!

continued prayers for our sweet baby!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Star I thought the same thing!! Can't be anything amiss with the young lad, if he's already communicating so well with us outsiders!! :bravo::bigsmile:

Talked with my difficult child son, and he said, "Even if he does have WAS, he's still gonna be okay!" :beautifulthing:
Peace

trinityroyal

I'm with Star. Looking at the needle, sticking out his tongue, trying to s uck his thumb...he's a genius.

Continued prayers that the test results bring good news for little Julius.

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He's in my prayers every night. And I agree......the lil tyke is a genius. :D lol Did they get a picture of his tongue out? I know they were busy, but that would've been a once in a lifetime picture. :D

Glad the testing went well.

Keep us updated.

Hugs

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thank you everyone for your continued good thoughts & prayers. We did get some results late last week: 1)Confirm the sex IS male and 2)Negative for Downs' Syndrome.

Still have to wait 3+ weeks for the Wiskott - Aldrich results.

difficult child & girlfriend went to her family's to make Christmas cookies over the weekend. difficult child called me, cuz they were doing the rolled sugar cookies like we always did. difficult child said, "I just had to call, and tell you I love you."

Made my day!

Peace