Just a little down today

KTMom91

I worked today, at one school in the morning and another in the afternoon, and am exhausted. And hurting. Hubby's been putting in lots of Occupational Therapist (OT), Miss KT has been blowing up my phone with more drama, and the dog has to go outside every half hour, but he doesn't do anything but wander and sniff. The Alzheimer's cat keeps missing the litter box and wiping out my laundry room, the panther boys are fighting all the time, and this past week has been horribly cold (for Central CA).

The house is a mess, the kitchen is a mess, and I feel like I'm a mess.

InsaneCdn

Mix up...
One nice warm bubble bath, a good book, a cuppa something nice (and hot...), and some soft music.
To be taken after the drama dies down tonight, before bedtime.
Enjoy for at least 30 minutes...

Ya. I'm with you. Good thing this site isn't live streaming video!

T

TeDo

I hear you KTMom. I'm feeling very drained too and the COLD doesn't help any. The sunshine doesn't help much when that means it is colder than it looks. I HATE winter!!

klmno

One of the few useful things my mother taught me- don't worry about it- the mess will still be there tomorrow or whenever you are ready to deal with it. Get some rest, do something nice for yourself and take it easy. ((HUGS))

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup. Ditto the others. That mess isn't going anywhere, take care of yourself until you feel better.

((hugs))

crazymama30

Hugs. Take care of yourself, give yourself a bit to renew. That would be enough to get to anyone. the mess will wait for you. I would give yourself a certain time frame when you don't answer miss kt's calls, a safe zone so to speak.

DDD

Sounds like the perfect time for you to say "Calgon Take Me Away!" (Don't know if you remember those ads from years ago but they were right on target, lol.) Of course I don't know if they even make Calgon anymore and chances are the kids wouldn't leave you alone and :) if the house is "a mess" chances are you would have to scrub the tub before trying to soak. Sigh!

Guess the best idea is to gather the support and hugs from CD and hope that "tomorrow is another day" that will be better. We understand. Hugs. DDD

buddy

Hope today is starting out a little better for you. A belated hug coming your way...

Can I ask... what is a toy panther??

It's still early- just relax for a little while, you have the weekend off to clean or do chores. Right now, isolate yourself in some peaceful way to rejuvinate. It's mandatory!!!

KTMom91

Thank you all. Hubby got paid today, so I think I'll go get a pedicure...my all purpose thing to do for ME.

Buddy, the toy panthers are black cats; Miss KT called them that when they moved in (Mama left them in our yard) because I bought a ferret cage to keep them safe from our Jack Russell. If they sleep in a cage, they must be panthers. We have three, all male, who constantly fight for position as top cat.