Just about to fall asleep

susiestar

Roll With It
at about 5 am and what do I see? A MOUSE. On my bedside table!!!!

I SHRIEKED! It just surprised me so much! I don't like mice, but this guy was really really cute.

I got husband and Jess in here. They moved some stuff for me, and brought me the cats. The cats now LOVE me - they really like to hunt mice!

Living in the country has its drawbacks. Esp when your husband doesn't like to mow.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Ah, the Circle of Life...two days ago, near husband's wingchair, I found a mouse, victim of one of our three cats. I threw it outside. The next morning I saw the corpse with green bot flies on it, the very same flies that visit our dinners on the patio. GAG!

I live in the 'burbs and we get'em here too, lawn mowed on a reg. basis.

DammitJanet

Well it least it wasnt the possum we have had in my house! We finally figured out that the three possums were just one possum that kept coming back after we kept putting him out. So now Mr Possum has gone on to the great possum heaven.

susiestar

Roll With It
Wow, I would be surprised to see a possum in here! ROFL about the Great 3-in-1 Possum! You have to take them miles away in order for them not to come back.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I think I would have had a heart attack! Luckily if we had any, I think my dog would get them quick!

Lothlorien

Even with cats, you found one on your bedside table?? Och. I would have screamed so loud that my neighbors would have heard me. Cockroaches and mice just completely freak me out. I think you need a few more cats!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I think we got Jena's mice! Just found two more today and we have three mousers. Oh, Jena??? Have you seen your ghost lately or is he here too? Him, I can deal with, rodents, no! I hate when they die in the walls and this large French nose smells DECOMP!