just being difficult child silly

K

Kjs

Just thinking of difficult child tonight. Worried about him. Thinking of something funny he did last weekend.

I got a new bed, when i removed the old, i found a lot of things under the bed. Dog takes them under there.

i found some fake rubber poop. difficult child snatched it up laughing and said, "I have to take this to school". Luckily I snatched it back and we just both laughed.

with all going on could you imagine what would happen??? It looks so real and he would of just been funny..but can you imagine what would of happened. He realizes it too, so he knew he couldn't bring it.

Just laughing because I would love to have the poop put on the VP's chair.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Isn't it fun to have these moments of just plain silliness? We need them so very badly.

Enjoy them when they come about. :cool-dog:

DammitJanet

Kjs...

I was a huge difficult child when I was a teen. The dog poop reminded me of something I did to my VP back in high school.

This vp was riding me hard over how long it took me to get to my biology class one week out of the month if you get my drift. Every other week I was fine but my class before that class was at the other end of the building and I simply had to stop and use the rest room during one week out of the month. no choice.

He wouldnt understand.

So this one time they decided to have a drug sweep of our lockers and do a locker check. We all had to go stand in front of our lockers while they opened them all. No problem...these things were never well kept secrets.

difficult child that I was, I had gone in the girls bathroom and got a small brown bag and filled it with used kotex and tampons wrapped up. I tucked that in my locker and waited.

This VP looks in my locker and grabs that bag and goes...AH HAAA...I got you now! He reached in there...opened the bag, stuck his hand in and started pulling stuff out!

I just sat there with a blank look on my face. He was furious.

What could he say?

Oh I was a bad girl...lmao.

AllStressedOut

When I lived up north, our school was k-8 grade. I remember an 8th grader, student council member, who put fake fudge poop under the principals chair. It made the announcemnents. Ahh, the humor in fake poop.

Glad you and difficult child had a good laugh. Those are nice!

branbran

So glad you and your difficult child could laugh together. It's funny how we difficult child parents take little things like that as monumental events. easy child parents take that stuff for granted. Hope you have many more moments like that one. :smile: