Just need a shoulder

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterbee, Sep 23, 2007.

1. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I have a lot of unknowns and soon to be changes going on right now. I won't bore you with the details, but it's things that I had hoped would all be resolved by now and they're not and this limbo crap makes me nuts. It doesn't help that I've been sick and haven't left the house the last few days (except for easy child to drive me to the doctor and to the store...it's nice having another driver in the house) and too much time in the house has never been good for me. Been dealing with mild to moderate anxiety the last couple of days.

I know everything will work out and everything will be ok. It's just the getting there that's no fun.

If you guys could bottle me a bit of strength and send it my way, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks! :flower:

2. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I have a shoulder. A big shoulder.

TWO big shoulders, actually.

I'm from the city of big shoulders.

Hang on a sec. I'm gonna go out and grab some spare shoulders. Not everyone here uses their shoulders. I'll getcha some good ones.

The Bears have some big shoulders. Some nice culos too. All shiny in spandex. Nice.

They give me strength. The culos. May they give you strength as well.

3. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending you loads of strength and lots of hugs!

4. AllStressedOut

AllStressedOut New Member

sending strength your way, I have two big shoulders too if ya need 'em. (((hugs)))

5. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I stand under 5 feet, but I have big shoulders. (go figure) lol

Sending positive energy your way. I can't stand hanging in limbo. The waiting grates on my nerves.

((hugs))

6. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending both strength and hugs.

~Kathy

7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

If I give you MY shoulders, can I trade for a culuo? Wonder what that would look like (hmmmmmm as she stares into the mirror with culuo's on her.,.well exactly where would I put them If I gave away my shoulders.

I maybe could give you MY culos - huh? Huh....whaddya think?

Do donkeys have culos? OR ARE donkeys culos? NO if their Mother was aaaaaaaa horrrrrrrrssse.

Sending you many shoulders for the many culos in your life.

That's about right.
    Hope you feel better
    Hugs & Love
    Star

8. guest3

guest3 Guest

"do not grow weary in doing good, for in time, you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up" Galatians 6:9

Hugs and prayers............

9. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

Unknowns make me nuts. Sending another shoulder to lean on.

10. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Here you go. {{{ }}}

I hate not knowing. It's the worst of everything.

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending hugs and strength your way. :angel:

12. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Thank you, ladies. You guys are awesome. :flower:

Of course, I had to google 'culos'. Duh. I'm a little slow tonight. :wink: :rofl:

13. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Heather:

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>(_|_)</span></span>

You're welcome.

14. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Sending my shoulders. (I also made some cheesecake tonight I'll send ya piece of that to it can at least make ya forget for a minute or two while ya eat it)

Beth

15. KFld

KFld New Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyntersgrace</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    If you guys could bottle me a bit of strength and send it my way, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks! :flower: </div></div>I'm sending you huge bottles and jugs filled with strength. Whatever it is, you can do it :smile:

16. KFld

KFld New Member

By the way, when you are ready, you can bore us with the details, unless it helps you more not too.

17. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Heather,

I hate hanging around waiting for answers - hate the unknown. Makes me crazy.

I've a cyber shoulder for you to lean on & an ear for listening.

Hope you find answers soon. :flower:

18. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending along more support, strenght and a shoulder to lean on. I hope the 'unknown' becomes the 'known' soon for you.
    :flower:
    Whatever it is, you know you can handle it! :warrior:

19. Steely

Steely Active Member

:kisses:
    Sending you volumes of strength, peace, and grace to make it through this difficult time.

I have no doubt you will soar through this - you have overcome so many other of life's obstacles - you are strong, determined, and a fighter.

On every thorn, delightful wisdom grows,
    In every rill a sweet instruction flows.

Edward Young

20. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

You can have my culos... my shoulders and a huge bottle, heck a magnum of strength!!!

Sending you big hugs and support!!! Hang in there lady!!!