Just need hope and ONE good day please

buddy

I have to take Q to the neuro today....was gonna take him to the pediatrician. but then I forgot we already had this set up. I need him to not fall apart and not hurt me. i dont feel my usual resilient self. Hormones I think, still haven't had my dr appointment because it is later on....

He hit me where I had a bruise recovering so now it is a mixed old color and new..yuck. luckily it is cold and I wear sweaters.

I stuck to my consequence last night, but here is what always happens..... I have gotten into that mode and his behaviors are getting worse. He just gets to obsessive about being worried he wont get to watch his sports etc. Sometimes , as TeDo and I have discussed, I have to sit with him and say we need a do-over. He then calms and we have lots more good days. I just have to let go and not worry that people will think I am not a consistent disciplinarian.

I go to school after the appointment for my volunteer day but since he really attacked me at school yesterday, I dont know if I should go. It will probably be ok because it is the routine, and he does fine with that...yesterday I had to go becasue he refused to take his medications, then by the time I could come they had worn off. I got him to take them but it takes 30 minutes for them to kick in...

The nurse said he was shut down both times she went to give him medications... Really, I worry they just let him lie around in that little room doing nothing... but then again, maybe he needs to shut down to keep from blowing up or maybe he is too tired or hungry or post seizure, it all just sucks.

We need a good day.

Ktllc

I will pray for a good day. I have done the "redo technique" and I'm always amazed on how well it works but I also feel so stupid when I have to do it in public. I don't know what to suggest but send some :consoling:hugs.

T

TeDo

My mantra today is: "GOOD day for all"...."GOOD day for all"...."GOOD day for all"....

Now everyone join me......come on....don't be a chicken.....say it with me...."GOOD day for all"...."GOOD day for all"...."GOOD day for all"....

StressedM0mma

I hope that your morning has gone smoothly. I know what you mean when you ask for just 1 good day. I am still doing that. Sending some calmong good thoughts your way. ((HUGS))

buddy

Well, not the worst day I guess.... was good at the doctor until she said he still can't swim (due to the seizures) until next week, he pomptly grabbed my phone saying he was gonna break it stood up and ripped the necklace off my face. Luckily the neuro has an angry Aspie so she said, I know you are angry but it is my call and I can't risk something happening to you in the pool. He wouldn't give my phone but when we got out to the parking lot I wouldn't move and said he couldn't go to school unless he gave me the phone (would have made ME keep the phone if I was the kid). so he gave it back.

School went fine, he took medications today fine, (yipee) I was there all day and they didn't call me at all, still dont know if he did work but obviously no serious stuff...

Came home was fine for a couple of minutes then lost his ever loving mind. Went into crazy mode yelling wanting me to unlock the tv now and blah blah. I told him Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) was coming but I would cancel if he kept it up. I called and cancelled and he stopped. by that time I needed a break so I said if he could stay calm for 30 min I would call Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) back, so he earned that. No money to go out to eat.... but he took a lunch with him. He left saying bye really nicely so this last one was so crazy I think it could have been the seizure kind. I have it recorded. So bizarre. But in all of that with the exception of breaking my necklace, he didn't get agressive, no hitting kicking spitting throwing. The necklace was on a tiny chain so he just pulled a little and it broke easily. Darn him.

He is gone now, I am not as worn as yesterday......

So, how did it go for my fellow sufferers yesterday?? I know I wasn't alone....lol