Just one more weekend with the PPs

hearthope

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!

I have put up with PP and perfect homes and perfect jobs and perfect kids and perfect families and perfect pets since nov.

easy child has one more v-ball tourney.

I have been surrounded by pp for the whole weekend for much too long. There are only so many ways to avoid answers to the many questions about difficult child.

These people had the colleges and careers picked before the child was even born.

Funny, I do think we were all picked to have difficult child's because of inner strength we didn't even know we had.

If one of these girls stepped out of line, I don't think these transparent people could handle it.

One had a major meltdown because the maid set out the wrong shade of hand towel in her bathroom. Not the guest bathroom, her personal bathroom.

crazymama30

One had a major meltdown because the maid set out the wrong shade of hand towel in her bathroom. Not the guest bathroom, her personal bathroom. :rofl: :rofl:

I would be super happy to have a maid, who cares about towels?

Some people live in a different world. :rofl:

DammitJanet

Heck...hand towels? I thought those were what ya got when the bath towels wore out and fell apart! Sheesh.

Im lucky to find bath towels to match that dont have bleach stains on them. Oh wait...now I get the wally world specials. Maybe I can convince the maid to put them out for me...oh yeah...I am the maid...lmao.

donna723

That reminds me so much of a girl that my daughter went to high school with ... snotty, spoiled Little Miss Perfect who never missed an opportunity to tell everyone how much money her daddy made! Nothing was too good for L.M.P. (who, incidentally, cheated her way through high school!!)

:princess:

My daughter despised this girl, just like most of the other kids did, but she was never overtly hostile to her. She's sneaky, just like her mama! She'd do things like wait till L.M.P. was in a crowded hallway, surrounded by her hangers-on and toadies, in the middle of another bragging session ... she'd come up to her and in her most concerned and sympathetic tone loudly whisper, "You've got something hanging out of your nose!" Then she'd just sit back and watch the fun as L.M.P. ran down the hall to the bathroom, screaming, with her hands over her nose! That's my girl!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

F

flutterbee

So, I wonder, is it more exhausting being perfect all the time or having to endure perfect people?

crazymama30

In all honesty, how can people be so shallow? I like DJ, what are hand towels? Some people need to be saved from themselves.

donna723

I don't think I even own any hand towels! I never buy them because I always thought of them as kind of useless.

When I was a kid, the only "hand towels" we had were the fancy little embroidered organdy ones my mother would put out if we were having company. And Heaven help the kid who actually used the hand towels! Even the guests wouldn't use them! They'd look at those dainty, starched, ironed little organdy things and wipe their hands on their clothes rather than mess them up! :blush:

Seriously, that has to the the ultimate in "shallow'! If the worst problem this kid ever has is having to use the wrong shade of hand towel, she should consider herself extremely lucky!

hearthope

I feel sorry for the kids. They are like little robots that perform on command for the parent.

They will go on and attend the college picked by the parent, attend the classes the parent suggest maybe even marry who the parent picks.

And they go along with it cause the parents hold the money.

Just think....If we were all rich, we could just bribe our difficult children with the family fortune. They wouldn't even have to think for themselves-we could do it all for them.

Sad...I met so many people like this.

donna723

These kinds of people always remind me of the Christmas party scene in the movie "Steel Magnolias" where Olympia Ducaucus(?) is pointing out her brothers perfect, well-dressed, smiling family ... "They look like they were all carved out of cream cheese, don't they!"

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: