just popping in to wave hello

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Just rec'd the site to a friend, and reminded myself how this site has helped me to keep my sanity! Lately I have been being an introvert, difficult child I (21) is no longer living with me, difficult child II(15) is still in residential, I decided to leave him there, even though I wasn't thrilled with the staff not following the same rules that are in the parent hand book, but it seems to be working out. difficult child II is home on Sat/Sun for 12 hour passes, and over nights will probably start in August. I like the therapist he has at the program, again the under paid staff just really gets on my nerves, because they don't follow the rules! which are pretty important in a behavior mod system!

I am settling into my new Hobbit Hole, yes I bought my own home! X is still far far away and unemployed WEIN! I am just starting to put myself into the (gulp) adult dating scene!

hope this finds all my old CDO friends well, and to the newbies, hang in there, it really does get better, I am proof, although still taking it one day at a time, we've come a long way!

T

TeDo

:missyou:So nice to hear from you and that life is going........well. Pop in more often. Some of us could use your input as a "survivor".

DDD

Thanks for the update. It sounds as though you are "learning to dance in the rain"...go for it with glee! Hugs DDD

TerryJ2

Hi! Thank you for the update.
I'm so glad you bought a house. Congratulations! And congrats on the progress you've made with your kids. :)