Just returned from ER - Update

dreamer

was wondering if the problem last nite might have been associated with her throwing up yesterday morning? Did she throw up after her medications yesterday? Maybe she did not have a good enough level of medications from morning in her, or if she was ill, maybe she did not metabolize the medications properly?
AM wishing for a better day for her, today and hope her concussion does not cause any problems at school today with her. I am slightly surprised at use of prn medications after a concussion.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is calm tonight. Her hand is very sore; she shows little sign of concussion but is being watched. psychiatrist increased afternoon dose of seroquel just a tad & lowered nighttime dose.

In the meantime, kt dropped 2 levels at day treatment - in one day. My understanding is this is hard to do - however staff is taking into account kt's transition home & the incident last night.

I got to catch up on sleep this morning - slept an entire 2 hours after kt left for school, got showered, dressed, cleaned up the house & practiced piano.

I appreciate your responses & support. :flower:

Linda,

I'm glad kt is calm tonight!!! I'm happy that you are taking care of yourself. Your ability to handle life's stressful moments so well amazes me. Kt and wm are so lucky that you are their mom!!! WFEN

On_Call

Linda,

I'm so sorry that you have hit this bump, but I agree that you should look at it as just that - a small bump in the road. I'm glad kt is calm tonight and glad you caught up on your sleep this morning.

More hugs coming your way.