Just so you know....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, Jan 25, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

"Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250"

Harper's Index

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Then I guess it's okay to have a few more because I'm waaay lower than that today! :rofl:

3. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Well no wonder my brain has been feeling stupid lately- I'm not feeding it properly.

Thanks for the head's up, Linda. :rofl:

Suz :smile:

4. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Hey! Tats good to know! I have a bag of minis in the kitchen..wonder how many minis it would be YUM! (I like the greeen best, LOL, anyone want the brown ones? they are no fun!)

5. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Oh goody, guilt free... I don't think my brain even turned on today...

6. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Lucky me ... that's what I had for lunch today! Actually, I'm probably set for tomorrow too!

:redface:

7. jamrobmic

jamrobmic New Member

How much is that in Milky Ways?

:smile:

8. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I also wondered the same thing about apple fritters. I've been on a fritter streak for the last month or so.

Mentioned this to my doctor yesterday morning - pointed out all the positives. With a cold glass of milk I got my calcium, protein, fruit & carbs. She was less than impressed.

Maybe I should mention the M&M thing. That will go over big.

dreamer, jam - I bet you could find someone to do convert this data on your candy of choice.

Suz - glad to be of service. I've always been concerned about your glucose levels. :rofl: Just knew you weren't getting enough M&M's.

I like the way you ladies think. I feel at "home" here - you're all just a tad twisted.

:rofl: :smile: :rofl:

9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Linda

I eat healthy. I have a bag of peanut M & M's everyday for lunch. :smile:

:rofl:

10. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Yeah, if you switch to the peanut M&M's, you add all that extra fiber and protein! That's gotta be good!

:smile:

11. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

WHO KNEW?!?

:laugh:

Barbara

12. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Now if you want to talk M&M colors, check this out. . .

M&M's galore Click slideshow to see them better.

These were taken at the 3-story M&M store in Times Square (NYC). That's easy child measuring her M&M's (in her school colors) in the last picture.

I had to admit to worrying about the education that she is receiving at college when she asked me if 14 ounces was a pound.

:rofl:

Luckily, she still scored a 5 on her AP calculus test. :biggrin:

~Kathy

13. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Hey, in the world of downsizing of packaging, 14 oz may be the "new" pound.....

:smile: :smile: :rofl:

14. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

But what if you are insulin resistant? Wouldn't that mean you would/could eat MORE M&M's?