Just thought ya'll might wanna see your newest member of the force!

donna723

That's fantastic, Janet! My sister in law just went through the police academy a few months ago and I know it's not easy. You must be so proud of him!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ya'll really have no idea how HUGE that man is - I mean he is like Sasquatch sized. But so loveable. He's my nephew the teddybear. I can't wait to drive through Virginia and GO REALLY FAST......lol - vrrrrrrrrrrom vrrrrrrrrrrom Oh you must know my NEPHEW - hahahahah......ahhhhhh.

susiestar

Roll With It
Congratulations!! Now if only he could enforce order on the wife of his and their kids. He will make a great deputy, that is for sure!!

SRL

WOOT!!!

:bravo::bravo::its_all_good:

So does this mean he's not doing animal control anymore?

According to my brother who is also a deputy, he still does plenty of animal control. Dog calls.

My husband work in the field of agriculture and once the sherriff's office called to see if he knew how to round up some escaped ostriches.

Mattsmom277

Wow Janet! Jamie has just accomplished one thing after another hasn't he? Great picture and I hope he loves his new line of work. In this day and age, I'd say policing is a form of "calling". It is such a different job than it was way back in the day. I hope it brings him lots of fulfillment. Good job mama!