JUST WALK AWAY Star* - rant

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, Star, this reminded me of the July when my H decided to tear our roof off to begin his renovation (2 years ago) and then it proceeded to rain for 14 days straight. I came home that first fateful day to little cereal bowls lined up along the base of my bedroom closet to 'catch' water as it ran in rivlets through my clothing...NICE clothing. All the towels, NICE towels, beach towels, dog towels and old towels, were used to soak up water several times a day. H tried, God knows and I know he truly tried, and man, was it hard to keep my mouth clamped shut, but My God, I was just dying inside.

At least your H has the excuse of being somewhat of a cripple in body - my H seemed to have been a cripple in mind.

Sending supportive hugs and strength in solidarity. I bet your bathroom is finished before my renovation. And my H is a carpenter by trade. Ugh!

nvts

Hey kiddo! Can you get your hands on the Declarations page of your insurance? If you have the coverage that most people have, they're full-o-prunes. I'll need:

the type of coverage (it's usually noted as something like HO1, HO2 or HO3, and then there'll be endorsements such as RV829 or RV 839.

I used to be a claims adjuster for property insurance, and I have a feeling that they may be jerking your chain (no surprise from Allstate!). See, what they're telling you is correct. If it's an accident the REPAIRS would be covered as well as the resulting water damage. If it's "on purpose" then only the resulting water damage is covered - not the repair.

Let me know if you want some help!

Beth (from the corner - excellent company over here and NO difficult child'S!)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hewwo Evie my wittle angel,

How are you today princess? You know Auntie Star just figured out that when you are two I'm not going to be able to goo goo over you - unless it makes you laugh. So.......I see her pwetty widdle face.....and her toes.....yesh I doooooo I dooooo she's a perdy baby.......yesh she ish......mwah.....then to the feet.......nom nom nom......

MY WORD....maybe I am the one that is mentally ill in my family? lol

Thanks Beth - I'll have to look for the above......

DammitJanet

All I can do is commiserate because that would be me falling down but I would end up breaking something.

Whatever he does, dont let him quit methadone for the gabapentin. He can take both at once but gabapentin is nothing but nuerontin. It will help (mildly) with nerve pain but wont be anything like methadone or a strong opiate.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I got nothin'. Just......nothin'.

The only thought in my head at the moment is ape hangers on a riding mower and a Triumph bucket seat, riding dirty.

HUGS.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
TWO rainbows..............well, now don't that make you feel special?? :D

I think someone knew that one wouldn't be enough to lift your spirits.

Cool.

Hugs

helpangel

well I went looking for a little green guy with a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow (figuring Star needs some serious coin to fix this) and this guy was all I could find :st_patrick: Sorry Star I tried.

Marguerite

Star, go ahead and use the skillet. Make sure you get an all-female jury, to guarantee acquittal.

Justifiable homicide, in my book.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Angel -thanks for the little green men -

Marg - ya know......I think it would be a smashing commercial to have men walking around in a local home improvement store with the word WAREEVER on their foreheads.....all looking at each other......lol

all women jury -with aquittal? SWEEEEEEEEEET. lol

I'm better today - he said "Maybe I should just leave that until WE can work on it."

Yeah - LIKE I CAN WORK WITH YOU...........NO WAY IN HADES BROTHER.

NAUGHT AH........I'd rather take that shower down one 4x4 tile at a time with my teeth than work with him -

not sure if that would get me an aquittal or a month at the State B&B
:sick: