Just want to say thanks to all you wonderful people.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm in a MAJOR crossroad in my life. As I'm trying to move my stuff and take care of home stuff I filled a box today. My...you had now idea how many smiles it gave me. It was the box that I pack that had all the reunion pixs and sporks. I sat and laughed for a good hour while my roomies were wondering what kind of drug I was on. What's up with sporks? I don't know...they just fascinate me.

I'm still looking for the titanium one. I know it is some box somewhere.

Love you guys...might be gone for awhile. Again, you are all the best.

Always the Abbers.

susiestar

Roll With It
Wishing that only the best is ahead of you!!! I also think of you everytime I see a spork or someone giving away samples in a store. None of the sample ladies I have seen has even come close to being as fun as you are.

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...And every time I see as spork as well... Good luck! Come back as soon as you can! We miss you when you are gone!

TerryJ2

Best of luck with-the move. Can't take any credit for your spork success, but I have to admit, I can't wait for the next sport story!
Take care.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Good luck! I will miss Random D... but look forward to you coming back one day to regale us with your latest adventure :) I will forever think of you as the Spork Queen!