Just wanted a quiet night

Wiped Out

Staff member
and ended up on the phone with easy child/difficult child's doctor and poison control. Ugh!

So I left work about 15 minutes early because I am not feeling well at all. I hoped to come home to a clean house (had left easy child/difficult child a note to do some cleaning today), of course, I came home and the house was a mess:(

She said she didn't see the note I left her to clean (how convenient since it was right where she sits at the table). I had her shut the tv off and start helping me clean. After about 5 minutes she said she didn't feel well and needed to go rest (this is typical behavior for her) and so I didn't really believe her. She said she really needed me to believe her and I feel bad that I didn't say anything at that point.

A few minutes later she came down stairs and was throwing up. She told me she thinks maybe she was sick because she hadn't taken her birth control (she takes it for her moods) and so she took 4 days worth at once. I thought she would know way better than to do something like that! I called her doctor's office and they said to be sure I should call poison control. Turns out she will probably be moody for the next few days (omg-how can she be any more moody than she already is) and she may have some breakthrough bleeding.

So much for my quiet uneventful evening. Thankfully she is feeling better right now.

buddy

oh man.... 4 at once??? holy cow, sometimes we give our kids too much credit, huh? sorry she feels so sick, I am guessing she will check that out in the future. Poor girl. Is she still throwing up?

Q got super sick one night.... throwing up, and out the other end too.... bed was trashed....

turns out he had added extra to his miralax.... like TONS of it. I didn't lock it up with the other medications...I have no clue why..it was predictable. But I sure as heck do now... sigh. for a while I had poison control in speed dial. he puts so much in his mouth, from inside and outside of the house.... sigh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
They say double up not quadruple up. Might want to stress that to her. I hope the moodiness isn't too horrible.........a normal moody teen is not fun. ugh

LittleDudesMom

Geeze Sharon, you would think she would know better at her age! Kinda scary thinking about her being on her own??

Not sure, with the scheduled mood swings, it will be quiet at your house for a couple days........

Sharon

cubsgirl

Oh my. I hope she doesn't do that again. I'm sorry that you are expecting moodiness for the next few days - I'll send some good juju.

Star*

call 911........call 911
These things are good to know.....

Throwing up gets you OUT of housework.

(note to self)

Hope you get your Silent Night.

Star*

call 911........call 911
lol. AH HA!

grabs pencil.......and turns to the eraser end.....(rubs vigorously)

re-writes fine print.....and.....voila........

Throwing up now gets Moms out of housework.

(snort)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Star-You are a hoot!

by the way, for some unknown reason easy child/difficult child has been in an extremely pleasant mood this evening. At her psychiatrist appointment. she even agreed she should start seeing a therapist again. Go figure!