KAILIE IS HERE!!!!

PatriotsGirl

MWM,
My dad used to say about his grandchildren, "these are the dividends". Enjoy and congratulations.:welcoming:

LOVE that!!! As Connor was wide awake last night and everywhere while mommy was dog tired, husband was laughing in the bedroom. He said maybe this was God's plan in bringing our daughter back home. A gift - to be able to listen to the payback actually happening...lol.

BusynMember

Thanks again to everyone. I have tons of hospital pictures to choose from and I'm going down today and will take more and somehow find a way to post them so it's easy for anyone to see. She looks just like Julie...dark hair, she has the asian fold in her pretty eyes, she has Julie's lips...it is like history going backward to the day I first met Julie, although she was already five months. Oh...can't forget those chipmunk cheeks. We are arriving there at around 2 because she should be home by then and I'm going to do a lot of loving and hugging on this baby.

I decided she can call me gram. I tease Julie and tell her she can call me Grammy Pammy or Gram Pam or Gram Cracker. I just don't want to be grandma since the other grandma is used to being grandma to her other grandchildren.

I'm so excited.

Thanks again, friends!!!!

Scent of Cedar *

What about "G G" ?

Or maybe, learn what Korean children call their grandmothers, if that is her heritage and your daughter is okay with that.

I am so happy for you.

:O)

Cedar

BusynMember

Julie wants me to stay an extra night to help with the baby. It was so heavenly to hold this little miniature of my precious daughter. Words can't explain the love.

DammitJanet

Grandchildren truly are the reward for not killing our kids!

I am so happy for you. Now you get to spoil one rotten. LOL. Let me tell you how easy that is to do!

BusynMember

Thank you :) This is an older post and Kaili is over a month old now. The exciting news (for me at least) is that I'm going back down to visit her on Sunday. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. She is a very alert baby!!!!