Kanga coming home tonight :(

JJJ

The Shelter has ordered us to come and get her tonight. So husband will go and get her after work. The other kids and I are moving in with my parents for a few days and we will only gradually reintroduce her the others. Kanga seemed shook up when the DCFS worker told her there was a possibility of her going back into foster care if she was violent when she came home. Please pray for the safety of our family.

L

luvmyottb

JJJ,

I will pray for your family to stay safe. Honestly, I am still so horrified by what has happened to you during this ordeal. Best to you and know you have the support of many others on this board. Do what you need to do to protect yourself, husband and other kidlets.

Many hugs to you.

Christy

My thoughts are with you. I hope you will peace in the home, though I know this seems impossible given the situation. You are smart to look out for you family and I wish you the best.
Christy

Star*

call 911........call 911
jjj,

I'm confused - if DFCS can tell her IF she is violent they can put her in foster care WHY cant' they just do that now with a therapeutic foster family you and Kanga can work with?

I'm hoping for all concerned that Kanga grasps some of what is being done for her benefit at this time. I think you are very wise to stay elsewhere with the rest of the 40 acre woods.

Hugs
Star

JJJ

I just touched bases with the therapists and not one of them has been contacted by DCFS for an interview or to even request records. I love how she understands the urgency of this. I now firmly believe that she is going to drag her feet for the full 60 days and hope that other funding will come in before they have to spend a dime.

meowbunny

I am so very, very sorry. I really loathe the games so many SWs play. It has nothing to do with what is good for the child or the family but rather what gets a kid ofF their lists and saves money. I hope and pray that Kanga manages to contain her rage and no harm comes to anyone.

((((((((JJJ))))))))

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just touched bases with the therapists and not one of them has been contacted by DCFS for an interview or to even request records. I love how she understands the urgency of this. I now firmly believe that she is going to drag her feet for the full 60 days and hope that other funding will come in before they have to spend a dime.

REEEEEALLY. And what does she plan to do if GOD FORBID Kanga hurts someone? What a stupid, moronic female dog. Hugs and positive thoughts to you all. Please, keep us updated.

F

flutterbee

I am sending good thoughts and prayers...and loads of strength...

(((hugs)))

susiestar

Roll With It
JJJ,

I continue to be stunned and horrified by the way this SW is treating your entire family. She is playing very dangerous games with your lives. I am so very sorry.

Please get a letter from each therapist stating the SW has not contacted them for records and is not paying any attention to their recommendations.

I really think it is time to involve the media, the governor, the President and any other authority.

Remember we are always with you in spirit. I continue to pray for all of you.

Susie

Marguerite

I agree with Susie about getting documentation to say SW hasn't yet contacted therapists or doctors on this.

keep yourselves safe, try not to show Kanga any fear, but be on guard. I think it's good for the kids to be elsewhere for a while, very sensible of you.

This is really ludicrous.

Marg

susiestar

Roll With It
JJJ,
So very much has happened. I know many of us suggest documenting things. IOt has to be hard to keep track of it all.

Maybe if you take the posts here with what has happened and save them into emails or a file (I pull things into email and then set filters to pull them into a separate file with-o having Occupational Therapist (OT) read them) would make the documentation easier?

I wanted to send a practical suggestion, I know that documentation will be critical.

Also, have you considered giving the kids personal alarms for when they are aroung Kanga? Jess wore one while we were trying to get difficult child into the psychiatric hospital. He kept trying to kill her in the middle of the night. So with an alarm she could call us very easily if there was a problem. She was good about not abusing it, though she tried it one or two times because she didn't believe we would really come.

I am sending hugs and prayers,

Susie

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I am sending you major hugs and lots of prayers to help keep everyone safe during this time. I definitely do not understand the system and how this can help keep everyone safe and get the help Kanga needs.

KTMom91

OH, JJJ, I am so sorry. Lots of hugs and prayers that you can get Kanga what she needs very soon, and that the rest of the family stays strong.