Kanga Koi

JJJ

Kanga has yet another plan to move out of treatment and into a house with a couple of guys. She wants that goal added to her treatment plan. :hamwheelsmilf:

She also did not get the job she applied for because when they called to invite her back for a second interview, she was rude and hostile on the phone. She is claiming that she thought it was some guy that was harassing her. More accurately, she was either drunk or high. She figures it doesn't matter since her SSI got straightened out.

StressedM0mma

Ugh. ANd Blech to the 2 men. I wuld hope the treatment team has enough sense not to add this. But, they are the ones teaching her to drive. Yes?

JJJ

Both the desire to get pregnant and the plan to move in with a couple of guys will be in the treatment plan in the "client input" section. There will not be any services designed to support those goals. I hope.

DDD

Good Grief! I have problems of my own but "goodness gracious". It's hard to grasp. Hugs DDD

JJJ

I found out more info. It is two couples -- her and her "boyfriend" and his brother + girlfriend. The boys mom sounds heavily involved in these plans.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it was the boys' mother I spoke with weeks ago. Whether she is actually the Residential Treatment Center (RTC)'s former employee or that was just a lie, who knows.

Mental health staffing tomorrow and Kanga has not "univited" me, so I'm teleconferencing into it. I'll update you in the afternoon.

DammitJanet

You know, after being at enough staffing's where goals are written I can almost see how this goal is going to look on paper.

Kanga will work towards moving in to XXX Grandiose Lane by not being caught in the presence of Boy Y for N number of days in 2 weeks.

JJJ

What a waste of an hour. What a waste of a million dollars of treatment. She is still a self-centered, mean (insert bad word of your choice). I'm at the point where I really hope she leaves treatment. Just goes away.

SHE THREATENED TO CONTACT EEYORE AS SOON AS HE TURNS 18. Someone told her that as soon as he is 18, she doesn't have to listen to us anymore. I had full momma bear emotional response to that. I know he will tell her to leave him alone but the emotional pain he will go through isn't fair.

Her plans for adult life are delusional at best. Girl will end up working the streets.