Kanga update "psychotic features"

JJJ

While I don't have the reports in hand, the family coordinator from the hospital read me parts of them and we have both MD and PhD stating "psychotic features" which is the key phrase needed for our grant funding.

I will have the reports in my hand tomorrow by 9:40AM because no one wants it in the notes from our 9:40am meeting that "mom still doesn't have documentation" :) :) :)

Chuga-chuga chuga-chuga, I think I can, I think I can, get grant funding!!!

everywoman

3J---Hope the funding comes through and Kanga can get the help she so obviously needs. A big yahoo for being such a warrior mom.

slsh

member since 1999
JJJ - so glad you will finally have the reports in hand, and very glad they've got the magic words. I'm really hoping that this will fly right on thru for you.

What kind of a parallel universe do we live in when we're *happy* to see anything related to psychosis attached to our kids' diagnoses??? ;) Phew... it's been a long haul for you - hope you get your answer fast and you can begin to interview RTCs!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GO CHUGGA CHUGGA KNOW I CAN MOM !!!!!!!!!

You show them who is the engine on this train!

HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! (sad for Kanga) but happy at the same time. NOW maybe someone can get her the needed help!

Hugs
Chugs
Star

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ditto Star.

Way to go Warrior Mom!!!

I'm so glad things are falling into place to get Kanga the help she needs.

Hugs