Karma rocks

P

PatriotsGirl

So, a year ago today, I was arrested for terroristic threats (the DA reduced it to disorderly conduct). I threatened the meth dealer that beat my daughter that I would kill him if he ever came near her again. Well, the jerk cop that arrested me and slammed my head up against the wall and treated me like I was one of the worst criminals to walk the planet (this was my first time ever being arrested for anything), has been fired!!!! Fired because he beat his wife!!! I love when bad things happen to bad people. Karma, baby.

Star*

call 911........call 911
What goes around comes around! Karma will get you - and it will get him 9 more times - be sure of that. Congrats.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry you were arrested - in my opinion it was a normal reaction to the situation!!

I hope his wife can manage to get away from him. At least he won't be allowed to have a weapon - legally at least. I think there is a law that says if you have a DV conviction you cannot own a firearm. There was a big deal made because some law enforcement groups then said that any spouse could ruin an officer's career by making false allegations. in my opinion it was a long overdue and I think it finally caught up iwth this officer. No way you can be a cop if you cannot have a gun.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
WOW! They arrested you for THAT!??? If someone hurt our daughter our sons would be out for blood.
Makes me wonder if the cop had some business dealings with the meth dealer. What were the consequences for the beating of your child?

shellyd67

kudos to you for standing up to the scum! As far as the scum cop goes , sweet justice baby !

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I feel bad for you, and his wife... But justice finally prevailed!

Hugs to you. And you're right, karma rocks!!!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Well, I believe in the "rule of threes", e.g. anything you do comes back to you threefold. That is good or bad. Based on that; he's still due to get bitten in the behind two times yet.