Kate had a BIG baby boy!

DDD

I can't believe 8 lbs plus and she is such a petite beautiful young woman. Buckingham Palace is abuzz! Like everyone else I sure am hoping the future will be awesome for the Royal Family. :) DDD

DammitJanet

I was watching too. I bet the future King of England is just adorable. I cant wait to find out his name and see pictures. We know he is going to have a doting and fun Uncle...lol.

Kathy813

Staff member
I was hoping that she would have a girl since they had recently changed the rule of succession so that the eldest child instead of the eldest boy would be the next in line for the throne.

Oh well, I'm glad that they had a healthy baby and wish them well.

~Kathy

DDD

I "kinda" was, too. on the other hand, though, it is not easy for a Princess to find a husband even if not destined to be Queen. She likely would have been unhappy and this baby has it made in the shade with lemonade. LOL DDD

DammitJanet

He is an adorable baby and the two parents look so much in love. I think the name they chose is quite fitting but boy is that gonna be a pain learning his whole name in Kindergarten!

DDD

Although I'm not "into" the Royals etc. I needed a pleasant diversion from reality this week and they provided it. I have been so impressed by the couple and their openness etc. but yesterday I was WOWED when I found that the Queeen had broken tradition and had her driver bring her over to their two bedroom unairconditioned cottage to meet and greet the baby for a thirty minute visit. How modern is that?? Plus, Pippa and Harry each went to the cottage also. It was so lovingly untraditional and modern. Brightened my day. DDD