Keep fingers crossed for Keyana on Saturday!

DammitJanet

Keyana has a big Pageant on Saturday for Princess of Robeson County. This is a feeder pageant for the Miss NC Pageant system. Big deal! Scholarship money. Im very excited about going to see my little princess. She is very excited too...lol. She has a very beautiful cupcake dress and will have her hair and (very limited) make up done by her momma. She will be competing in evening wear (the fancy dress), Off the rack, Sleepwear, Prettiest smile, photogenic, prettiest eyes and all around. Her age doesnt do swimsuit or talent. TG! LOL.

Then on top of that she turns 4 on Sunday! What a weekend...lol.

If you could...send "go Keyana, go" vibes to NC on Saturday!

everywoman

Go Keykey---go Keykey!!! Hope she does well. My foster granddaughter who is now 7 was Little Miss G-town when she was 4. I coached her and walked her onstage. I love pageants when they are done right.

DammitJanet

Oh EW....you are going to be my PM buddy soon...lol. She is also starting dance classes the first week of July! Ballet, tap, jazz, acrobatics, ribbon and some singing! I am gonna be in heaven...lmao. I think I will have more fun now that she is my grandchild because I have more time for this. I can go pick her up and take her anytime she needs me to do it.

I know you remember these early days.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'll keep sending good thoughts for little K. Hope she wins.
Send me a photo of a cupcake dress. It sounds adorable.

busywend

Sending successful pagent vibes out for Keyana! Go Keyana Go!!!!

difficult child won 'Miss Photogenic' when she was about 3. We went to the Poconos for the next round. It was a fun family event!

Marguerite

I'm not a pageant fan as you know, but it doesn't stop me sending good wishes for Keyana. We'll barrack for her from Down Under.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have seen both the child and the cuppy cake dress.......O.M.G. She is adorable and then some.

Best wishes for Keyana.

I know this is one of the premier pagents in the South so fingers crossed. There are so many pagents going on around here there is enough tulle in one store window to block out the sun! ----

ENJOY YOUR DAY -

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Like Marg; I am not a fan of pageants at all, but I wish Keyana the best and the best for the rest of the family.

DammitJanet

We WON We WON WE WON!!!!!

Keyana is now the Little Wee Miss Princess of Robeson County! :queen:
I will post pics when I get them downloaded from the camera. The pageant was adorable.

DDD

I'm happy for you, Janet. She must get her talent and good looks from her Grandma! DDD

DammitJanet

There is not much in the way of talent for 2 and 3 year olds...lol. This isnt Toddlers and Tiara's or Little Miss Perfect!

Marguerite

Congratulations to Keyana. From photos we've seen before, she is a little cutie who likes to dress up.

As long as she is having fun...

Marg