Keep Fingers Crossed Please

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

I may have a home for our foster pup Gracie. I am making arrangements for pickup.

We need some good board mojo. This pup has been waiting on a home for 3 MONTHS!

This one sounds perfect. Lady needs a friend for her basset hound. Gracie has been friends with Betsy (basset /lab) for the past months. Basset owners are nortorious for being patent. You have to be cuz either you get a stubborn one or you get a really dumb one. lol

I'm not counting chickens yet, but I so hope this woman follows thru.
  2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Okay, I'll send out the good ju-ju that Gracie finds a warm loving and patient home...but I think she's already there....sorry!!! :tongue:
  3. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Crossing everything crossable!
    Putting on the dancing slippers and doing the Please-Gracie-find-a-good-home dance.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Don't even think that-a-way! Ok, so I love the lil bugger. But we're way too crowded. And to be blunt, she's not getting the attention/training from us she needs because of it. And I can't take her and Betsy running pell mell thru the house at 30mph bouncing off of furniture while playing anymore.

And I don't have the money to have her spayed, and at 6mos Heat is right around the corner. No Thanks.

Lady is picking her up tomorrow.