Keep Janet and her family in your prayers please

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janets Daddy left this earth the way he wanted to on Thursday at 11:38 (Dec. 2) and will be buried on December 7th. Is this not the most reverent and fitting thing for a WWII Marine to be buried on Pearl Harbor Day? Janet thinks so - so do I.

Please keep them in your prayers Tues around 2:00 - She's been asked to give a eulogy. Not sure she can do it unless we're holding her up in prayer and good thoughts.

She just wanted us to know she won't be back until Thurday -

trinityroyal

Janet, I am so very sorry for your loss. You, your father and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. sending many gentle hugs.

Mattsmom277

Janet, you and your entire family are in my warmest thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for the loss of your daddy as you call him. I know your dad will be proud if you do the eulogy and proud if you can't. Pearl Harbor day sounds justly fitting to honor his life. (((HUGS AND PRAYERS))

Nancy

Janet I am so sorry for your loss. I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I know you can do this eulogy and honor your dad and he will be very proud of you. You have been there to encourage me and give me hope many times, I want to be there for you, at least in spirit.

Dec 7 is a fitting day for a funeral for a man who served his country and family well.

Conforting hugs,
Nancy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{Janet}} You and yours are in my prayers. I am so sorry for the loss of you Dad.

I think being buried on Pearl Harbor Day is a wonderful testament to your father's record of service and committment to our country. Many hugs~

katya02

Solace
Janet, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of thoughts, prayers, and cyber-hugs your way. And my respect and gratitude for your
father's service in WWII. December 7 - a most appropriate day to honor him, indeed.

smallworld

Janet, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know your dad was very special to you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts at this difficult time. Hugs.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, a 21 gun salute to your Dad. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Gentle hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sending you many many warm gentle ((((hugs)))) Janet and saying prayers for you and the family as well. I'm so very sorry my friend.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Janet, this daughter of a WWII marine who fought in the Pacific theater wishes your dad and his family all my best, semper fi! He won't be forgotten.

tiredmommy

{{{Janet}}}, I'm sending great love and support for you at this most difficult time. I want you to imagine us all there with you. I'm there in spirit to offer you a tissue or a shoulder to lean on. ThreeShadows will be there to help you reminisce about the fine man your Daddy is, and Star is there keeping Billie away from you. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. {{{Hugs}}}

donna723

Many hugs, Janet. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers of peace and comfort for you and your family.