Keep us in your thoughts please

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What a load of horsecrap.

Reminds me of my brother's trial. Which isn't gonna make you feel any better. He was guilty as sin........but they had no evidence whatsoever, what they had was all made up, and he still got 5 yrs. Judge decided to make an example. And yeah, this was the major difficult child who'd made quite a rep for himself before turning 18. Mom went thru 3 good lawyers and most of her savings account for nothing.

So sorry. This reeks.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so very sorry. This stinks so badly. The court sounds totally unprofessional, but at least Dude fit in? Our courts here all insist on proper dress. I am sorry that the pd let her shoes cut the blood off to her head. Any chance on a different pd if you complain about inadequate representation?

Again, I am SO SORRY. I hope you can detach and let Dude handle this.

Hugs to you, DF and Dude.

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Since most phone consultations are free - I've called a criminal defense atty and left msg. I figure at least if he LOOKS at what they have he can tell me that she's brain dead or on track.

I continually tell Dude - YOU DO NOT FIT IN HERE - STOP TRYING TO. :mad:

donna723

Star, I've been thinking about you and Dude all day today. If there's any way you can request another PD or get a real attorney, you need to go for it! Sheeesh! What kind of "representation" is that! Do no work on the case at all, meet him the same day he goes to court, and then recommend that he pleads guilty?!?!? Good grief! I could have done that!

And if she told you he'd go straight from the court room to a state prison, she doesn't know what she's talking about! Nobody does that! Was she trying to scare him in to pleading guilty? Less trouble for the Mouseketeer?? Those mouse ears would add a couple of inches to her height too - maybe you should suggest it.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Star - what a great court system we seem to have. I am sending positive thoughts that the criminal def. atty can offer some good advice for Dude.

KTMom91

Oh, Star...what a mess. I hope the free consultation is helpful and you get some decent info. Sending many hugs.