Keyana update

DammitJanet

All seems ok with her. She had the EEG and nothing showed up as wrong so they didnt do the MRI. Whew. They suspect it was all her upper respiratory infection. Maybe.

We have/had her this Easter weekend. She went with her Papa up to Jamie's for the holiday. The bunny visited the girls up there. They had a good time coloring eggs and hunting them at his house this year. Cory has been vacationing with Jamie for the last week and a half - almost two weeks by the time he comes home. He had never been to Jamie's before so it has been a nice visit for him. Lots of fishing and brotherly bonding...lol.

Keyana tripped and fell against Jamie's evil coffee table while playing on Sunday right before getting ready to come home. Put quite a gash in her forehead. Thought they were going to have to sedate her daddy. Papa was trying to calm her down to assess the damage and poor Cory was wailing and carrying on like she was dying! He doesnt do well when anything happens to her...he is going to have to get over that...lol. They had to take her to the ER and got her boo boo glued up. Now I just have to face her momma...ugh...lol.

She is fine though. Points to her head with pride...badge of honor...lol.

K

Kjs

That is great news about the test results. Not so good about her fall. husband is like that with difficult child. With all his illness's and broken bones you would think he would of gotten over that. Nope. 14 years and still paces back and forth and breaks out in a sweat if anything happens to difficult child.

I worry, but not like that. I do the "pre" worry. Once he is in doctors care I am fine.

Good luck with her mom.

rejectedmom

AWwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby's head! I'm glad all turned out well with the EEG. I'm sure that is a weight off for you and her parents.

Glad Cory is doing well and bonded with his brother this holiday. My brother used to be just like him fainted flat out at the sight of blood. He got over it after raising 4 boys LOL.

I hope the mom doesn't give you too much trouble. Kids fall and they sometimes get hurt. -RM

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I feel for poor Cory... I used to be like that! Freaked out about the smallest thing. Now if one of the difficult children is bleeding and it's more than a scratch but less than an ER visit, I have to sit with my head between my knees while husband handles... If he can't for whatever reason, I take care of it and THEN fall apart!

The first time difficult child 2 lost a tooth in our apartment I thought I was going to pass out.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad you survived the weekend! And very glad her tests came back negative :D

Yes, Cory's going to have to grow some elephant skin if he's going to survive her childhood! My difficult child 1 had numerous goose eggs on his forehead when he was a toddler... always in too much of a hurry for his feet to keep up!

lovemysons

Glad about the test results and sorry to hear about Keyanna's gash, yikes.
Reminded me of when easy child was lil and was outside with young difficult child...she tripped over the dogs leash and landed head first into the sidewalk. Came to the door bleeding terribly out of her head and yes, you could see her skull! I was a total mess and the Driver all the way to the ER. easy child was her usual calm self while getting stiched up but I kept kissing her arms up and down and telling her she was going to be okay...She was like, ya mom, "YOU need to be okay", lol.

Tammy

everywoman

I'm so glad Keyana is better. I hope you enjoyed a restful weekend with your crew gone and that you can enjoy Keyana some before giving her back.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(okay Star - she has allergies) - get her tested. I had multiple URI's my entire childhood until I got tested....got shots, and now can breath.

KISSES BOO BOO on baby forehead....mwah mwah, mwah......poor baby!