Kicked out difficult child

Well the visit by easy child 1 to difficult child went well. J (difficult child) went on a 24-hour binge right after her visit though.

J is still not making much money, if any. She has people that she hits up for cigarettes and rides. Don't know how long that'll last. Apparently she's been contributing a little more labor at Erica's except for a couple of binges.

Heard from easy child 3 finally, on Father's Day. It 'd been like 6 or 8 weeks. The Navy's been working him pretty hard, going out on "the boat" (USS Theodore Roosevelt) for weeks at a time with not much time in between. (Anybody seen the show "Carrier" on PBS? Great show. It just boggles the mind how much responsibility is on the shoulders of those men and women, and them so young.) Told him about J being evicted, which he already knew about, having spoken to easy child 2 earlier. I asked him how he felt. He said, "Honestly, Dad, I thought it was about time. It just wasn't fair to you guys and easy child 1 to have everything revolving around her." (Nor was it fair to PCs 2 and 3.)

DazedandConfused

HWGA,

Good to see you. I'm sorry to hear of the latest news of difficult child, but glad to know you stood strong.

The scheme she's involved with sounds like a lot of infommercials I see. You know, the guy selling his "course", or "method" or better yet-secret,of buying and selling real estate and how people are going to make a ton. I'm thinking if it's so very lucrative, why isn't he out their doing it instead of telling everyone else about it. Of course, the REAL money is selling it to those willing to turn off their reasoning skills and buy (literally) into the fantasy of getting something for nothing.