Kid exchange

Star*

call 911........call 911
C'mere kid - (slaps postage stamp on head) - I'm trading you in for a kitten.

GOD this feels GOOD.

lol - no, really ( I told God.....kidswap it's totally cool)

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I will take all the ones under 13. I don't much want anymore after that.

Abbey if your husband and my husband got together they might get a whole project done. Hmmm but I want to be able to return him cuz goodness knows I dont' need two husband's.

I would probably take Dude too. Something about him and the way he thinks intrigues me.

beth

susiestar

Roll With It
Meowbunny,

Don't you remember from Driver's Ed that STOP signs mean Spin Tires On Pavement?

I wouldn't take any of you up on trades for mine today.

Sorry.

DammitJanet

I am late as usual. I have a 22 year old male to trade but he cant leave his house after 7 for a few more months. All those felonies you know...lol. Probation should be done here in a few more months. He comes with the most adorable 2 year old you have ever seen. Heck...I put up with him just to get the baby...lol.

Jena

LOL How in the world did I miss this!!!!!! I"m weak laughing. Suz sent me I was trying to give away easy child on the regifting thread Jo started LOL.

Alrite, here's the thing Ms. Meow I do'nt want a kid in exchange....... LOL

I will post ad again one cute adorable typical teen/easy child/PITA very personable, charming must warn eats alot, just keep her in locked room ALONE!!! :) I will pay for delivery ????:check_writer::wildone:

meowbunny

Sorry, but this is a SWAP. You no take one, you no get rid of one. Dat be da rules.

I'm still leaning towards EW and, of course, Dude. Duckie for the holidays (any of them) sounds lovely. Fortunately, there's a lot to do here for adults and kids. I could keep her busy anyway.

Katya, I'm sorry but your son is just too much like my daughter except she knows that to be around me she has to do more than one chore a day. Just one of those nasty rules of life.

Andy

Jen, let's swap PCs. My easy child can take care of your difficult child while you are at work. No matter what you may have heard about her, she really is a great babysitter and wonderful person.

I work only when the kids are in school so can keep good eye on your easy child.

Win-Win trade off I would think.

I would suggest a difficult child trade but I really think the easy child trade would work the best for our difficult children.

KTMom91

Until tonight, I didn't have anything to trade, but mine wants to come home. I don't know how quickly I'll want to trade her...

Jena

Andy you really want my easy child!! Are you sure???? let's think on this one now. I'll gladly take your easy child, not a problem. :) she'll be my live in sitter/easy child person!! I"m not sure what you could do with my easy child!! LOL

Andy

We do have schools out this way so your easy child can go to school. I will then let her hide out in her room and perhaps introduce her to some kids I know. I know a lot of 14 year olds - very cool kids - I taught them Sunday School when they were in 6th grade. It was my first year back to teaching after a very long time and when I found out there were up to 13 kids in the class, I almost backed out. I went through the list and was happy to find that there was not one kid on the list that I was hesitant about. It was really a very cool group of students. They were so unique and accepting of each other.

I can get her to volunteer at the local hospital and perhaps the Veteran's Home.

Josie

I have a 13 year old girl to trade. She will do a few chores but none involving dirty dishes. She is fun to be around but can be kind of loud. She requires a special diet but she will only eat popcorn, tortilla chips, hamburgers, and rice so you shouldn't have any trouble. To fully enjoy her, you will need to follow her around so she doesn't cheat on her special diet. When she cheats, she turns into a mean, defiant person who won't do anything you ask her to. Try not to walk into the same room if this happens. Since you don't have any younger children, you don't have to worry about their safety. You can just stay out of her way for a few days and hope she gets back to her diet.

meowbunny

FOP, yours sounds tempting but for her age. I did the 13 YO girl thing once, don't think I could do it again.

BBK, send Tink my way. No one's allowed on my puter but me, the laptop needs a new power cord and the other puter isn't hooked up. Not a problem. (by the way -- I wouldn't be overly concerned, it really did just sound like curiosity that went astray.)

F

flutterbee

:not_fair:

No one wants my difficult child.

As long as you keep her entertained, don't ask her to do much, and agree with everything she says, she's really easy to get along with. :princess:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ah, Heather...send her on over for a few weeks. I like that age. I can trade H, but that's about it. You'll gladly ask for a refund. ;)

Abbey

meowbunny

Heather, haven't you noticed they're all willing to trade theirs but I haven't heard one really offering to take mine? Wynter, Tink and mine are hard cases in very special ways and Wynter and Tink really are my daughter's clones. If we swapped, I'd just be going through the whole thing again and I don't think I could handle that and you'd just be getting the 21 YO version and that's not fair to you.

So, maybe it is time to get serious about this and start making arrangements about how we can swap our kids.

I'll take EW's pothead on a permanent basis and happily let Tink and Duckie visit for a month. Wynter can come spend the summer or spring break with me.

So, who's taking mine? For how long and when can I ship her off to you? by the way, at the present moment she is still "visiting" here. Her room has 2 visible soda cans; a BK bag and a bunch of candy wrapprs on the floor; the bed has not been made since last week. I almost had my head torn off yesterday morning when I asked her to do something. She did go to work and came back snarling at me because work was hard, went to her room and started slamming and throwing things. by the way -- this is a good reaction to most bad days at work.

everywoman

Oh MB, I'll take yours. Make sure when Mr. Pothead gets there, you lock up anything of value. He has a tendency to believe "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine." He will, of course, be driving the pimp mobile down. husband has made sure it's in good working order. He won't be home a lot. Most of the time he is out doing stuff with people named Nobody, Somebody, and Someone. His boss seems to like him, so I'm sure he can find a job easily. He will do laundry and dishes. He will also cook, but leaves a mess behind when he does. He will also get up early on most days---but he makes a lot of noise, so if you want to sleep in, forget it.
Yours can move into his room. I hope she won't mind the smokey smell, the thousands of "kicks" that are around, the holes in the wall tastefully covered with Bob Marley and scantily clad clothing. The few soda cans and candy wrapper will probably help make it look better.