Kid exchange

tiredmommy

I'll take yours! We may want to wait until our winter is done, though, because she'd have to learn to drive in the snow.

katya02

Solace
Her room has 2 visible soda cans; a BK bag and a bunch of candy wrapprs on the floor; the bed has not been made since last week. I almost had my head torn off yesterday morning when I asked her to do something. She did go to work and came back snarling at me because work was hard, went to her room and started slamming and throwing things. by the way -- this is a good reaction to most bad days at work.

Hey MB, you're right, it sounds like we have almost-clones except for gender. They could switch bedrooms and feel right at home! And the reaction to work ... yep, snarling and all. He throws less these days because he knows damage will get him a new place to live.

He was filled with self-pity that we went to a local ski place overnight without him after he switched shifts unexpectedly and had to work. Then he was angry that I didn't leave him 'anything to eat' in spite of three fridges full of food (just not his preference), as he told me after calling repeatedly and getting me out of a movie. So easy child 1 came home ahead today for a telephone interview re law school and found the animals going nuts to be fed - they hadn't had breakfast and from the behavior of the older, picky cat, who wolfed down three times her normal amount, they may not have had supper last night either. Grrrr!