Kiddo and progress

H

HaoZi

So the other week Kiddo went off the rails. Left a nice 3" very colorful bruise on my leg that I'm not even sure was from a punch or a kick (I have photos).

This weekend hasn't been wonderful by any means, but twice she's backed down instead taking it beyond some pushing on me and knocking over small inanimate objects (instead of throwing chairs or hitting/kicking). The first time she even apologized without prompting. Both incidents were over silly stuff (or silly to me, obviously not silly to her). Either way I consider it some progress.

T

TeDo

medication change? or can we hope for some maturity?? LOL

At this point, we all take what we can get, huh? Progress is progress no matter how small!!

Malika

These small things feel huge, in fact, don't they? I really hope this is a trend that continues and develops.

H

HaoZi

No medication changes. Only thing I see that changed was moon phase. Off the rails during full moon, now more normal. *shrug* I found a moon phase calendar online, looks like the first part of our summer trip might be iffy. Oy.

buddy

Glad you are getting a little relief. I have felt the same here, then get little bouts of it too. No big bruise for a long time though... I remember once I told Q he lost something because he bruised me by throwing it... and he asked for how long?? I told him till the bruise went away. He actually never asked for it but did keep checking the bruise, sigh.

If the phase of moon is an issue, maybe the excitement of the vacation will trump it... we can hope right?