Kids' Movies...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
So I decided to watch Finding Nemo yesterday. Rose was napping, but I figured she'd enjoy it if she woke. WOW - she was utterly fascinated! For about 15 minutes at a stretch, then we'd play for a while, then back to watching for 15 minutes. She was really cuddly yesterday so I'm sure that was part of it.

However... Sooner or later, she's going to be old enough to watch with me. So... What are the best kids' movies? I have Lilo & Stitch, the Lorax, and a few others...

Lothlorien

TOY STORY!!!! Mighty Mouse's favorite movie! He wore a cowboy had everyday until he was about 5.

Missy loved Robots, but that might be a little older for her.

witzend

husband and I Loved Monsters, Inc. I really can't remember whether we saw it with the kids but they would have been fairly well grown at the time. I loved that "Boo" didn't have words, but was so expressive!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL... Rose's favorite birthday toy is a ride-on Buzz Lightyear "car".

And I, too ADORE Monsters, Inc. - I had to explain Mike Wakowski to my Mom...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Lion King
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Dumbo (huge hit with little ones)
Bambi
Cinderella
Fox and the Hound

I could keep gong and going. Dumbo, Lion King, and Fox and the Hound were literally worn out by Nichole. My kids had every Disney cartoon movie just about. lol

easy child's boys love Cars and the Minion ones. (but they like them all)
Aubrey loves them all........and right now Oliver is hooked on Lion King.

cubsgirl

My daughter was a huge Pocahontas fan at around 15 months of age. She would chant "Hontas, hontas, hontas". It was cute!