Kids Transfering to new school today

TPaul

Idecor8
We have to go do an in district school transfer for the kids today. We moved to the new house and they need to go to school for this section of town. They have 5 different elementry schools here with one Middle school and one High school. Hoping that it goes off without a hitch. Back before xmas break there was a little confusion back and forth between the school they are in now and the new school for our neighborhood. The new school said they only had room for half of the kids. Well wife told them that would not work, we want all of them at the same school.

wife talked to someone in the main office for the school and they said that they would all be going to the new school, but we did not get the tranfer papers before they got out for the xmas break. I am going to go up there with her this morning. She has been out of medications for a week or so, and not sure how she might handle herself if she gets upset. Don't want her getting angry and saying things she should not, that might not help the situation any.

Thus why I am up at 4:30 am this morning, lol lol.I have to get myself ready and the 5 kids. I do not go out anywhere for something likes this and not be ironed and prepped, lol lol. Also we have the new landlord dropping by the house today. Time for rent due and she has a couple of things to do a minor repair on. Want to make sure the floors are vaccumed and tiles swept, etc. Still a lot to do to get things in a good working order with things looking good. Still have mirrors and prints leaning up against the walls in many rooms. She can see it as a work in progress, :tongue:. Ok. 5:30am my time limit for being on the net, has officially been called to come to an end for the time being.

Keep your fingers crossed that wife stays out of a manic anger this morning and that the kids get transferred without a hitch,
Thanks
Tpaul

tiredmommy

Duckie's best buddy and buddy's older sister started new schools in AZ today.... it must be the day to start anew! I hope everything went smoothly. :)

TPaul

Idecor8
Everything went off without any major hitches. We did have to fill paper work out for all four over again, but that was a small price to pay to get them all transferred and settled in.

Thanks for all the good thoughts,
Tpaul

Star*

call 911........call 911
With your decorating skills (and it being something you love) I would have bribed someone a barter - YOU fill out THIS paperwork and I'll decorate a room for you. :tongue:. Carpal tunnel vs. Creative Mojo.

Glad to hear it went smooth.

Hugs
Star