Kitten've been warned! LOL

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Apr 12, 2010.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Hee hee... I can't get to it from work! :p
  3. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

Awww...kittens are so adorable and so much fun. They're also a LOT of work, not just cleanup and feeding, but also keeping the environment safe for them. I admit to being a bit "kittened out" after running the cattery for so many years. It gets a bit wild when you've got two litters hitting the floor at the same time...and climbing up your legs and walking all over you.
  4. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

You'll look when you get home. You know you want to.
  5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Oh wait.....I'll just text it to you! HA!
  6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Man... Stang you are MEAN!

They ARE adorable... Sweet little fuzzbutts... But as you remember, I have 3. The 16-year-old that thinks she's 6 months. The 12-year-old that is aptly named since he plays possum. And the rodent cat who was the last attempt at cutesy kitty adoption... Then she grew and the kids are only interested in carrying her around... LOL!
  7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Woo hoo!!!! I already have one of them spoken for (the sylvester one)!!!! One down four to go!
  8. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I looked too! Adorable!

Fortunately I am immune to kittens. I have about seven outdoor kitties that I feed - of course the number varies because sometimes they bring friends home for dinner. And several of them are suspiciously pudgy lately. I can usually tell when one of them has had kittens but I never see the kittens until several weeks later when they suddenly appear on my back porch trying to eat the dry cat food.
  9. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Yep. I'm immune too. Got my outdoor pride and Bruce and Cassie inside. And No I don't care if Nichole begs on her hands and knees DO NOT GIVE HER ONE! She still needs to take Cassie home. :tongue:
  10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Even though Miss KT says she'll take them all, as long as you deliver them, Mom says...NO! The only way she can take them all is if she moves in with you.
  11. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

12. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

13. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I just looked. At this point I would be considered a hoarder. Actually, I already am...just don't call the police. I love my kitties.
  14. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Too cute! Between us DF & I have 3 - so no more for us right now! They are so adorable though!
  15. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Even tho I have 4 about that same size, they are still so vewy vewy preshus wittle bitty babies, yesh they are....

I am still having trouble remembering not to toss my dirty clothes on ours... The hamper. What a place.

'cept all of mine are spoken for. If they weren't, mama and babies would be relocating to the great out of doors, now that its nice.
  16. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Hmmm, My ability to breathe....or a sweet little kitty. Think I will choose breathing. Hahaha = very cute, I'm so glad I'm allergic!!!
  17. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Very cute indeed but Im still in trouble for taking in Nina. A cat would really put me in the doghouse. Sorry!
  18. Star*

Star* call 911

Omg.......that striped one in the very back........slaps hands over eyes..........why do i torture mysef'???????? Aggggggghhhhh
  19. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green NOT spoken for. :bigsmile:
  20. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Can I hijack for a moment?

I've been accepting cats for years trying to establish an outdoor population here. Very unsuccessfully.

I found 2 little gray kitties in my barn tonight! About 2 months old and very wild. YEAH!!!!!

So I'll take yours if they live outside and you really want to ship them. But I finally have barn kittens!