Kitten picture.......you've been warned! LOL

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Awww...kittens are so adorable and so much fun. They're also a LOT of work, not just cleanup and feeding, but also keeping the environment safe for them. I admit to being a bit "kittened out" after running the cattery for so many years. It gets a bit wild when you've got two litters hitting the floor at the same time...and climbing up your legs and walking all over you.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Oh wait.....I'll just text it to you! HA!
Man... Stang you are MEAN!

They ARE adorable... Sweet little fuzzbutts... But as you remember, I have 3. The 16-year-old that thinks she's 6 months. The 12-year-old that is aptly named since he plays possum. And the rodent cat who was the last attempt at cutesy kitty adoption... Then she grew and the kids are only interested in carrying her around... LOL!

donna723

I looked too! Adorable!

Fortunately I am immune to kittens. I have about seven outdoor kitties that I feed - of course the number varies because sometimes they bring friends home for dinner. And several of them are suspiciously pudgy lately. I can usually tell when one of them has had kittens but I never see the kittens until several weeks later when they suddenly appear on my back porch trying to eat the dry cat food.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. I'm immune too. Got my outdoor pride and Bruce and Cassie inside. And No I don't care if Nichole begs on her hands and knees DO NOT GIVE HER ONE! She still needs to take Cassie home. :tongue:

KTMom91

Even though Miss KT says she'll take them all, as long as you deliver them, Mom says...NO! The only way she can take them all is if she moves in with you.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I just looked. At this point I would be considered a hoarder. Actually, I already am...just don't call the police. I love my kitties.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Even tho I have 4 about that same size, they are still so vewy vewy preshus wittle bitty babies, yesh they are....

I am still having trouble remembering not to toss my dirty clothes on ours... The hamper. What a place.

'cept all of mine are spoken for. If they weren't, mama and babies would be relocating to the great out of doors, now that its nice.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Omg.......that striped one in the very back........slaps hands over eyes..........why do i torture mysef'???????? Aggggggghhhhh

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Can I hijack for a moment?

I've been accepting cats for years trying to establish an outdoor population here. Very unsuccessfully.

I found 2 little gray kitties in my barn tonight! About 2 months old and very wild. YEAH!!!!!

So I'll take yours if they live outside and you really want to ship them. But I finally have barn kittens!