Klepto-Kitty - Funny

susiestar

Roll With It
This cat, adopted from a shelter years ago, is a real cat burglar. He goes out at night and steals from the neighbors - esp loves swimsuits!

Animal Planet put a camera outside his house to watch him bring home his booty. The video is pretty cute - news video with clips from Animal Planet. http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/07/klepto-kitty-dusty-gives-back-stolen-loot-to-neighbors/

This is just too cute, in my opinion. We used to have a klepto crow in the trees in my parents' yard. LOVED car keys and foil. Everyone thought I was making it up until the day his nest tipped over because it had too much stuff in it! (Luckily no eggs or babies at that time!)

But I had never heard of a cat that stole, esp not so much stuff! Talk about great neighbors - they just go ask for stuff back when they realize it is gone. Otherwise his people try to find where it came from.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Ferrets do this too - but - that's a ferret for ya!

My Mom showed me this. HYSTERICAL!

And thank you... I needed the reminder that life is never "normal"!

slsh

member since 1999
I *wish* my cats would bring me inanimate objects, LOL. Would beat the heck out of their prey that they feel they must bring to me... ICK!!!

I just howled at the night vision video of Kleptokitty bringing his treasure home. That is just too funny!!!

jal

HYSTERICAL!!! husband and I died laughing. He had a cat growing up that looked like that (part Siamese too, but he didn't steal). Sent this to my mom. She'll love it.