klmno, did you find your glasses?

klmno

Nope- I sure didn't. :( I have looked and looked for 2 days and I must have mistakenly thrown them away with junk mail or something. But, I don;t have the time or money to deal it it anymore, at least right now. Thanks for asking. I'll just be driving very slow and only in daylight for a while, I guess.

DDD

Sorry to hear they are still missing. Just don't take your trash or garbage out until you have checked it. Yuk! Did you call the store to see if any glasses were turned in? DDD

PS: Would one of your dogs taken them? Ace had mine last time!

klmno

:rofl:

Yes!! Only because I've had that experience, too! I also checked the bathroom and my BR next to the telephone base. I checked the floor, the yard and the car....unfortunately, it's too late to check the garbage.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hmmm....under couch cushions, behind the nightstand, under the bed, in a dresser drawer, coat pocket, top of the frig, dirty clothes hamper, clean clothes basket?

What were you doing the last time you remember having them?

klmno

Well, I wrote about what I did on my previous thread and I'm too lazy to write it over. LOL! I did check the dryer, believe it or not- inside the dryer- thinking maybe I reached in to grab a sweat shirt and they slipped out of my hand. I don't know-

It's wierd though- I remember that night I had a dream that my glasses got bent up somehow and I had found them so bent up that they were unusable. (That was before I even realized that I didn't know where they were.) At least they were a few years old and not brand new.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Fridge/freezer? My my. And I thought I was absent minded. I usually find mine stuffed in some pocket of my purse WAAAAYYY down a couple of weeks later. This is after I've bought a few readers in the meantime.

Abbey