Knee surgery Monday afternoon

KTMom91

I have a torn meniscus on the right knee this time...had the left operated on last fall. Not as much pain this time, but I'm a lot slower getting around. I noticed it in Cleveland, when there were things to do and people to see, and I felt like I was dragging.

Hopefully I will have a shorter recovery time than before. The timing is a lot better, since school starts Aug 24, and I don't usually get called until the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. I've been running around trying to get everything done that I possibly can, since Hubby will be at work and Miss KT will be at school, and neither of them are as cooperative as I would like them to be.

everywoman

Mary, I had both knees done one summer---one in June and one in Aug...for a few weeks in Aug, I had a rough time. When I went back to school, a used a scooter (a real moped) to get around the halls.
Hope your surgery goes well and you recoup in no time!

Lothlorien

Wish I could send you a nice dinner while you are recovering. I'm sending you cyber-lasagne with lots of bubbling mozzarella cheese.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Mary, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope surgery goes well and that you recover quickly.

Hugs,
Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well here is to a nice Saturday evening and Sunday.
I hope Monday goes smoothly and a fast recovery!

maril

Wishes being sent your way for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. It's good that timing is on your side. Hopefully, after surgery, you will have lots of support plus plenty of time to heal before your busy fall schedule kicks in. Good luck!

Star*

call 911........call 911
.......I bet you sing on your way into surgery. You never did tell me if you were a singer. Sending up positive thoughts so that you can being doing the can can in no time. ;)

Hugs & Love
Star

KTMom91

Star...I love to sing. I sing in the grocery store if it's a good song playing. I sing with the kids when I'm substituting. I sing with the radio, in the shower, with the commercials on TV.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Sending healing thoughts your way. I'm glad you were able to have it scheduled now before the start of the school year!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I KNEW IT!!!!!! I said when I talked to you on the phone you had a beautiful voice and wondered if you sang! - I just knew it! Okay so get someone to log on and let us know when your miniemousekus is fixed tomorrow okay!