kris??? How are you?

Kathy813

Staff member
kris,

I tried to PM you and it says that your PM's are not activated.

How are you doing? Are you eating better? I'm thinking about you.

~Kathy

Nancy

Kathy,

I'm not sure if Kris is reading but hopefully she will see this, I think she has a hard time logging on at times. I just talked to her today and this was a good day. She has gained some weight and is up to 112 and her doctor is thrilled. She was in the hospital again about two weeks ago because of a seizure so they adjusted her medications once again.

Things are still rough for her and she is not out of the woods but hopefully if she continues to gain weight and strength she will begin to have more good days than bad.

We got a chance to talk a little politics...that's how I knew she was feeling better. She's been having some short term memory problems because of the tia's but she still knows her candidates lol.

I'm sure she will be happy to know you have thought about her.

Nancy

Kathy813

Staff member
Nancy,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that she has put on weight. Please tell her that I am thinking about her when you talk to her again.

~Kathy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Kris -

I hope you are feeling well. I was glad to see you have gained some weight.

Hugs
Star

let us know how you are doing.

witzend

Kris asked me to ask the "powers that be" to allow her back on the board. She got lost in the remodeling shuffle somehow. I sent Tiredmommy a PM, so hopefully she will be back on soon.

Did-I

Worn out warrior
Kris,

I've been thinking / worrying about you. Glad to hear you're working your way back. Baby steps! Take care of you and get well!!! (don't let husband have to come down there with an axe now, ya hear!? ;o)

((((HUGS))))

N

Nomad

Perhaps Runaway Bunny can make some sort of adjustment to help her get on???????
Kris..I'm thinking about you and hope you are feeling better.

R

runawaybunny

Tiredmommy brought this situation to my attention yesterday. I reset Kris's account password and sent her an email with the log in info.

I haven't yet heard back from her.

Another option is to register a new account and then email or pm me from the new account. Just include the display name from your old account and say you want the two accounts merged. You can get your old registration date, post count, avatar and display name etc back that way too.

kris

thanks for all the assistance ~~~ to say nothing of the concern. as you can see i can log in again. YAY!

i'm actually starting to tolerate treatmement better. it seems twofold. first it's just gotten better on it's own & second they've given me something to help me doze through treatment ~~ xanax is a lovely medication. i just want to know why they took so long.

monday i start at the clinic that is only 5 mins away. what arelief that will be.

kris

Kathy813

Staff member
Hooray! You're back. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better and will start treatment at a new center.

I missed you.

~Kathy

Nancy

kris, I'm thrilled you got switched to the closer clinic. I'm sure that will make a big difference. Keep getting stronger.

Nancy