kris update

Nancy

I talked to kris today since she finally got a phone in her room. They are hopefully getting the infection under control and she sounds stronger and says she is beginning to feel better. They had her sitting up for the first time this week and she just took a few steps today. Hopefully every day will be better and she will be able to go home soon.

I will be talking to her later in the week and I'll be sending her cards so if anyone wants to send a message here, I'll send those along.

Keep kris in your thoughts as she works hard to get back home to her family, and her computer.

Nancy

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thank you Nancy for this news. I'm afraid I'm coming in late on this, so sorry to hear kris is so ill!

GET BETTER SOON KRIS!!! Best thougts to you for a gently speedy recovery.

Peace

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kris

I'm glad there is progress. You are in my prayers. You are very missed and I hope you can get back to the computer soon.

:flower:

(((hugs)))

everywoman

Kris, my prayers are that your body heals quickly and you can return to your real family and your cyber family quickly. We miss your quick wit and sound advice.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Kris, miss your posts......sending strength for you and wisdom to your medical staff for a swift recovery process........hurry back!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending kris my good wishes that she is turning the corner and is going to get stronger and healthier with every passing day.

N

Nomad

Kris...thinking of you and sending you big wishes for good health and happiness.
Thank you again Nancy for the update.