kt took off early this morning with the monster to W.VA

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is gone. She left without her medications.

My family called to tell me that the incubator is posting on kt's facebook page that she will return for wm. kt has blocked me from her page.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:hugs:

I wish I had some way to intervene, or something. kt without medications... Ugh.

Hugs, sweetheart. I'm pulling for you... And wm... And kt, too. :sigh:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG!

You know what though? Biomonster has no real clue what kt is like now. She has even less clue about wm. Biomonster may be in for a rude awakening as well. And heaven help me, but I hope that kt gives it to that blankity blank blank......need my mouth washed out with soap.........thing with both barrels full blast.

Why is this monster even walking the streets to begin with? This is why I'm an advocate for the death penalty......and I don't care, you abuse a child like that........you deserve to die because you just took that child's life from them. Eye for an Eye made sense. omg

But I know........my nieces biomonster got out of prison.......and hunted them down. Closed / sealed adoption except as far as bro was concerned. Bro wouldn't agree to anything less and biomom wasn't even involved with the process as she'd long before had her rights removed. (and was in said prison) I guess these monsters expect to be forgiven for attempted murder too.

I'm so sorry Linda. I hope that this is a very very short lived event and kt returns quickly. I thought of a lot of possibilities of what could happen when she turned 18, but certainly not this one. I thought the parents had a long sentence, but maybe I was wrong.

(((((hugs))))))

klmno

Wow! It sounds like those two are both going to learn a lesson the hard way- that's my guess of what will happen anyway. I know you cringe at this happening but maybe if kt wasn't going to let her fantasies go, maybe it's best that it happened this way- she may just learn her lesson once and for all and it might be a shorter lived experience this way. She's over 18 so NO ONE can come back on you for it and you had no way to prevent it or bring her back. I'll keep my fingers crossed this turns out for the best for you and the kids.... and soon.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
So very sorry this is all happening. I am glad that wm is under careful watch and I hope that kt comes home soon. This is just so unbelievable and I wish there something I could do from here to help you out. Hugs and cyber support to you Linda.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Unbelievable, I am so sorry, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My prayers and best wishes are with you now. HUGS............

Tiapet

Old Hand
Oh Timer! :( I'm so sorry that it went this way. As others have said, let's hope that things suddenly go awry and bio finds out that this wasn't a good idea at all and she gets her back home safely!

buddy

All that we can do now is pray for her safety. And hope wm's team stays aware. Is he under state guardianship now? If she tried would they be able to take legal action against her?
Now it's Linda time. Hugs for you and your heartache. The reason she may have any chance at all is because of you. I really mean it.....please feel free to call. I tried but left a text and tedo clued me in you may not have texting. I don't want to intrude but do want you to know someone is close by. Many, many hugs and prayers for you.

T

TeDo

I am so sorry honey. Biomonster is in for a VERY rude awakening. She has apparently had some sort of delusion about a "reunion" with her kids when they turned 18 and could do what they wanted. We know what KT is capable of and not having her medications, well, I can only guess at what h*** bio is going to experience. I really hope you were able to get things organized for WM before their birthday. Please tell me he's been given vulnerable adult status and is under some sort of guardianship. If he is and she tries anything, she CAN be prosecuted.

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you sweetie. This possibility never entered my mind either. I am 1000% with Hound!!

bby31288

I'm so sorry Linda. You are so strong and you did what you could. You went to the ends of the earth to protect the tweedles. Now being 18 there is nothing more that can be done. I can't begin to imagine your feelings. But know. That us. All of us know what you have done to protect them from themselves. I pray that wm stays safe. I pray kt can manage with that piece of koy bio-monster. So much devastation in all of your lives.

DammitJanet

Isnt wm still in a home with security and they both dont know where he is? Are you able to somehow get a restraining order for wm so if she gets near him she will be prosecuted? Lord I would have thought that would have been done so long ago! Lifetime protection orders. I guess this is something that is going to have to show the powers that be just what they failed to do to protect the children.

If they manage to make it to the east coast, keep us informed and some of us out here can attempt to rescue her.

JJJ

Linda has done a great job making sure wm is safe. I don't think kt and monster will be able to get to him.