KTMOM How are ya?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just wondering how you are recovering and feeling? I hope surgery went well and fast and pain free...
Baby steps do not over do it! Do what the doctor says... even though it is probably very hard.:doctor::flower::bath: Feel well soon

trinityroyal

Yes Mary, how did it go?
Hope you're not in too much pain, and that you're taking it easy and following doctor's orders.

Sending good vibes for a quick recovery.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I hope it went well and you are taking it easy and not in too much pain. (and have someone spoiling you)

Hope you recover quickly. ((hugs))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you are feeling NO pain and everyone is pampering you and catering to your every need and or whim!

KTMom91

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! Hubby stayed home today to take care of me, and some of our friends at church are organizing meals for us, so that will be a big help. I am still in a lot of pain, even with the Vicodin, I can only sleep about two hours at a time. Our house is really small, so I can get back and forth to the bathroom pretty easily, but I hurt! I have this huge bandage from mid-thigh to mid-calf, that I'm not supposed to get wet, and I don't know why the bandage is so big if the surgery was arthroscopic. Hubby says the doctor told him I'll be needing knee replacement in a few years, but I'd rather try losing weight and getting healthy, and see if I can put that off for a long while.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well keep taking that pain medication on schedule. Vicodin is pretty tame stuff in my opinion. Okay for a toothache. After husband's surgery they ended up giving him dilauded after Vicodin worked no better than an aspirin for his pain.

Hope tomorrow finds you feeling a little better! And the next day even better!

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope the vicodin helps. After my neck surgery they had to give me demerol and dilaudid cause I woke up screeaming from the pain - took 5 shots of different pain medications to calm the pain. If you hurt call the doctor and get another medication. Be insistent.

I hopw you heal well and quickly and lose weight easily!! If losing weight seems impossible no atter what, have them check your thyroid. Once I got the thyroid fixed up, weight fell off like water, really!!

everywoman

Glad you are better. Take it easy and slow. Two days after my last one I fell and owe the pain.
Ditto about the Thyroid.

KTMom91

Called the orthopedist today, told him I was still hurting, and now I have Percocet. I don't hurt as bad, but oh, the hot flashes! Hubby's all covered up with a heavy blanket, freezing to death he says, and I'm right in front of the cooler complaining that it's hot.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad you asked and recieved a better pain medication. I can't believe they sent you home with just vicodin. lol with the hot flashes. My husband survived......just barely. :D

((hugs))