Kung Foo Panda!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What a cute movie... cool if your a boy.
N loved it, she was doing Karate chops in the aisle. YEEE-AAAH!

husband took K to the same time movie in Tucson, had to PRN her so she wouldn't scram through the whole movie!!! (pretty sad) But she loved it also!!!

husband and I loved it as well. Po, the panda is basically a difficult child. He overcomes his own obstacles and becomes a great warrior. Very good...

We then had to come home and watch "Barbie and the 12 princesses" or something like that. GAG! "Mommie look at me I'm dancing, am I beautiful?"
N is SO hooked on that, cr@p Grandma is to blame!!!
Barbie is one of my nightmares... such a bad message to all. I NEED a man, to complete me & perfect body... Blech.

More Kung Foo Panda!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well, Barbie DID have that shorter, flatter, not as glamorous, younger sister - with a boys name - SKIPPER.

I think Mattel was preparing us for the Logo channel. Lightyears ahead of their time. lol.

Ahem......

And of COURSE you are a pretty dancing ballerina!!!! So was Auntie Star!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks SRL... I needed that! Since N had to watch the Barbie movie we rented... AGAIN!!!

I wonder how the Wall-E movie will be? The girls want to see this...

'Chelle

Loved the movie. Even difficult child came to it with us, without admitting he wanted to see it LOL. I told easy child that she was just like Po, where the master wondered if he could be quiet, and Po couldn't. Thats our easy child. She just laughed.