Late, but funny

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by fedup, Jan 11, 2008.

1. fedup

fedup New Member

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE PSYCHOLOGICALLY CHALLENEGED.

Schizophrenia
    Do You Hear What I Hear? The Voices, the Voices...

Amnesia
    I Don't Remember If I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic
    Hark the Herald Angels Sing About ME

Manic
    Deck The Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants....

Multiple Personality Disorder
    We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Paranoid
    Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us

Borderline Personality Disorder
    You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'm Not Telling You Why

Full Personality Disorder
    Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire..............................my favorite lol

Obsessive Compulsive DIsorder
    Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Agoraphobia
    I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

Senile Dementia
    Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe

Social Anxiety Disorder
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate

Oppostional Defiant Disorder
    I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

Attention Deficit Disorder
    We Wish You a M - Hey Look a Chicken!

Hope everyone has wonderful and blessed Christmas!

2. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

I've seen some of these before - I love them! I have kids who are like this. Plus, they quote it.

Last night we were watching a popular science program on TV and they were dealing with deja vu. easy child 2/difficult child 2 spoke up and said, "I've got reja vu. It means I'm sure I'm going to experience this again."
    difficult child 3 cut in so fast I don't think he heard anything after the "reja vu" and gave his own definition of it - "You're just talking about getting sunburnt again."

For a kid who used to have significant language delays - he's not bad. Not bad at all!

I'll have to share the carols with him too, this time. And I'll have to see if I can think of a few more myself...

Marg

3. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Those are good, thanks for sharing.