Late Christmas present

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ML, Jan 2, 2011.

1. ML

ML Guest

I have to tell you something manster did. He got money for Christmas. A few days ago he and some friends were taken to the mall. husband has coffee while they do their thing. Manster went into Kay Jewelers and got me a saphire ring and matching pendant in sterling silver. It is gorgeous. He's a good shopper too. It was listed ast $130 retail and he got it for $50 plus tax. Actually husband did go in with him and said the gal helping him was great and steered him in the right direction.

I just had to share this. It was quite a nice surprise.

2. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

What a lovely gift ... how sweet of Manster :likeit:

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

4. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

WOW! What a sweetie!

5. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

So sweet!! I love this-Way To Go Manster!

7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

What a sweet thing to do!

8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Oh wow!! What a sweet and wonderful thing for manster to do for you! Love it!!

9. ML

ML Guest

Yeah well he took them back today lol. He caught me in an attempt to give away some of the candy that was in his stocking and was furious. I shouldn't have put it in there in the first place. I try for moderation but there has been so much sugar over these holidays I was just trying to get us on a good track for 2011. He doesn't see it that way. Ugh. Hopefully I will get them back at some point.

10. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

these are the moments we cherish (and hold onto with white knuckles during not so cherished moments)